2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA probably wishing her dad had been successful in suicide so she could blame him and get away with it

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JudgePerry busted #josebaez on what he was attempting to implicate by suicide attempt. Door opened by Baez...come on in State #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

From "twitter" - now these are MN's words right? Saying he believes it will come in?

Did I just hear JP giving JB his argument for the note? WTH???????????

JB doesn't want the note in suddenly and is saying that it's just going to be used to make the jury feel sorry for GA and more emotion. JP was schooling JB and pointing out to him that the reason JB brought up the note could be because he was using it to make it seem like GA was guilty for what DT has accused him of. JB suddenly didn't want to say that because they don't want the note in, but JP has his number...

Pissed off beyond belief. When did JB lose him emphathy for another human being? Disgusting. Just disgusting. And to think I was actually feeling sorry for ICA being in her cell 23 out of 24 yesterday.

I lost my husband to suicide in 2001...Baez has stooped to the lowest of low...

I think HHJBP is going to let it in he's just being very careful for appeal issues.

What the heck is HHJP talking about?? GA molesting ICA and LE closing in on him??? WHAT?????????

He's calling JB out. He's reminding him that he opened this door with HIS theory of the crime

the way that JB talked about the suicide attempt in such a sarcastic way is ridiculous.

I'm so disgusted with him. I'm just sick over what Baez is doing. He argues out of both sides of his mouth. It's self serving for JA, POT, KETTLE YOUR BLACK!!! It's exactly what Baez is doing, he's the most self serving.....:sick:

JA – goes to show a suicide note can be admissible to establish 2 things…@ time of 1/22/09 nothing in this document this man wrote in contemplate take own life – he will testify nothing in note about guilt about sexual molest his daughter or kill or have anything to do with disappearance/death of his granddaughter….it expresses feelings of guilt of other things….pg 3….she was so close…why was she there? Who placed her there? Why….why not LA….who was involved in this stuff with Caylee….@ that time he did not know what happened to Caylee….goes to specific allegation from DT….
JB-he is placing a self serving….he mentions he was accused of something in 2008….again still self-serving…purpose to say he is innocent and he took some blood pressure meds and a six pack of beer….I don’t think that is…(HHBP –mike is off)….his argument
Hhbp – you asked the question of Mr. A did he attempt to commit suicide…..correct ….SA object…what was the purpose to ask the question that Mr. Anthony attempt suicide….fact in this case – he did attempt – leave up to jury todecide whether plea for emotion, attempt to take own life…onlyhe can say…free pass to write I am innocent….feel sorry for me I drank a six pack of blood pressure pills….
HHBP – could it be that he so guilt ridden he had molested his own daughter he wanted to take own life? Is that what counsel could argue from evidence? JB- along with many others….HHBP generally a witness particular state of mind ….very rare it becomes an issue…it looks as if dT has made Mr. Anthony state of mind an issue…..
JB add to that the prosecutor did not object…..JA-I had no problem with counsel opened the door I had no problem with it…..HHBP Mr. Ashton ready to walk thru open door..

JA – rebut this evidence portions I cited this suicide attempt…..JB even asked question if he felt some guilt and puts it in the suicide letter ….JA this letter rebuts it – admissible in entirety..
HHBP anything else Mr. Baez? Offer now or when? JA= I do plan to ask him about thoughts and feelings @that time…..
HHBP – as long as that is what you are going to do….I may need to read and contemplate a few more cases in this area…..fair game on cross examine w/Mr Anthony on the suicide brought up on direct by the defense…quick 5 min before jury back in….forge ahead
HHBP 5 min conference break til 11:30 for staff…HHBP on phone

You know, I prayed last night that Caylee didn't suffer before she passed away. I asked the Lord to help me accept the fact that there are people on this earth so heinous that that they can kill their own child. I have never had children but I would've taken Caylee in a heartbeat. She was such a beautiful, precious child and she deserved so much more than the family she was born into.

I'm so glad this DT cannot think 10 minutes ahead of time. They always seem to forget that the state gets their turn!

:great:

JB kept talking about GA not being innocent, that they cannot say GA is innocent, however, GA is not the one on trial here, is he?? his client is!

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#JudgePerry doesn't want to allow an appeal issue. I think he's quite safe. #josebaez opened door. #caseyanthony @vinniepolitan

JB was upset that the SAO didn't object to him "opening the door". LOL!

I can only shake my head - a la KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member