2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - Baez seems completely banging off of every wall this morning. Is it just me or is this extremely disjointed?

Come on GA, you don't have to play....PLEASE GA do not lie for your murdering daughter! remember Caylee!

HHJP should find the whole DT in contempt for not showing up as directed.
Can he do that?

as to JB's questions this morning

I think JB is just trying to move things along today, and just testify for whoever he puts on the stand, lol

I wish George would answer, this time, with no embellishments or commentaries, and not try to make himself sound smarter than he is. He trips even the truth up when he does this.

JB is failing BIG TIME to prove his opening statement. He is reaching for anything and willing to do anything but he will always fail because it's all a bunch of LIES.

Jose doing a lot of his nervous neck-stretches today

Lines one thru five.... good grief, too in depth for me. :D

JB is trying to pull bits and pieces of GA depo or statements to LE GA called him out on it and asked what his statement was prior to that question.

Aside: mombomb, wenwe4 and truthsleuth --- thanks for all you do!!!

Too bad the State can't find a way to show the jury photos of JB and GA in court during many, many hearings, hugging, shaking hands, talking, smiling at each other. You know, before JB pulled the "abusing GA" theory out of his arse?

Is this the party to whom I am speaking?
I think JB is stealing material from Lily Tomlin!

Ya'll remember that movie "Groundhog's Day?" That's what this feels like to me with the revolving door of A's on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee