2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for poor Shirley P (Cindy's mom) having to watch this. I hope she has people around her to comfort her.

At this point, I don't know enough about Shirley P. to have any sympathy for her. Since family dysfunction tends to roll down hill, maybe SP is the source for some of CA's Psychopathy.

GA defends his statement as from his law enforcement past

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Musical chairs geo anthony on stand again #caseyanthony. With cindyJ baez proving his unfamiliarity w rules of evidence yet again

GA: You're taking that out of context sir. You're talking about my experience in law enforcement, not anything about my grand daughter Caylee. You're taking it out of context sir.

GA always gives Casey a little look before he takes the stand. I can't tell what it means, but it breaks my heart. It could be, "how could you do this to me?" or "i can't believe you're sitting there" or "i'm going to lie for you because I love you, despite the fact that I am totally disgraced by you."

DT trying every trick they can here

And that accomplished...what???

In her eighth time on the stand, Cindy's brief questioning by Baez showed the jury yet again how desperate the defense is and how irrelevant the best they can do is, and also dragged things out just a bit longer.

I don't agree with everything the Anthony's have done...but geez...really do the deserve this...

I want to cry...

OTOH...maybe punishment for ICA...to be cross examined by JB for the next several years.

In the woods.....? what is this dude talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member