2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS - Jurors can tell when a lawyer is taking something out of context and weaving a story into it!

:great:

I can't believe he even tried that. Does he think the Jurors are not going to remember the tapes? :waitasec:

Well, let's remember that we have heard them over and over again, so we do tend to remember.. but they only heard them once. I know personally, when I listen to, say, shows like NG or Levi or whatever, I can listen to them again and catch stuff I totally missed the first time. Hopefully the jurors will be able to listen to them again if they want, during their deliberation? Also the Universal (hallway day) interview?

Jury can’t be thinking GA is the real bad guy right now, .....can they?

what in the name of barbie, ken and midge, is jose trying to infer now?

embarassing.

BS - JB's questioning is not "legitimate" and this is frustrating and will not fool the Jurors.

I wonder what JB would have been like if his client was Charles Manson?

I wish I knew who ICA has been staring at with that mean look.

JB is failing BIG TIME to prove his opening statement. He is reaching for anything and willing to do anything but he will always fail because it's all a bunch of LIES.

ITA...and this is the reason ICA will be found guilty...he's way off the mark and it's incredible he can bring an innocent man to trial, actually two innocent men...he's going after something that's not there, IMO...he is putting all his confidence in a person who has already been deemed a liar..this doesn't meke me feel good about our judicial system when an attorney can bring on his own trial against a grieving family...Shame on Baez...and ICA...JMHO

HHJP needs to at least attempt to show less bias. JB should be shut down for some of his antics, instead he gets what he wants in front of the jury. When does fairness to Caylee kick in, HHJP??

amykaufeldt Amy Kaufeldt
CIndy & George Anthony both called back to stand, second day in a row. Our analysts say normally, attorney's ask all questions in round one.
1 minute ago

Beth Karas
BethKaras Beth Karas
Now George is back on the stand. In 25 years, I've never seen anything like this--where attorneys call and recall and recall witnesses!
3 minutes ago

Unreal! It's called desperate. I hope the jury is pissed!!!!! They could've wrapped this up yesterday and allowing the jury to be home by the July 4th. weekend.

Why this question trying to connect George and the body in the woods when the defense says RK put the body there?

mo George is combative, ...

Yes, but I think I would be too if someone was accusing me of molesting my daughter and hiding my granddaughter's dead body. It doesn't necessarily make him look bad or untruthful, IMO. He has an excuse.

JB w/GA…..
We caught people out in a house not in a car (OBJECT- not in evidence read from= sustained) direct attention to lines 1-5…..GA asks what the question is prior to what he is reading…..JA brings more papers…Do you remember making that statement? Yes….How did you know you granddaughter would be found in the woods 6 months later……object-
Take my statement out of context…..talk about my LE career experience not my Granddaughter…..object this is not impeachment…..object – approach and bring statement

Just seems that all the stuff that JB wants to bring in, is not in evidence. So I guess that's why he seems all over the place......he is trying to bring in his theory now, and its really not true, so objections all over the place. When you speak the truth, its easy.

Oh No! I'm not familiar with this statement, but if I were a juror, my antennae would sure be up. Has anyone ever read this statement GA gave about the woods and decomp? Sounds like a sleazy move by JB< I just hope the jury gets that too!

No, I'd have to hear the question GA was asked that solicited that response. If I'm on trial for murder, and someone reads a statement where I say, "I hope you die", it looks awful. But if the question I'm actually asked is what Bloodhound Gang song were you listening to, and my response is, "I Hope You Die", perfectly innocent. KWIM?

The alleged molestation always sounds horribly creepy when it's being described by the DT because the lack of any evidence or corroboration makes it seem more like a fantasy than a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove