2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is trying to defend a guilty person who did something indefensible.

Bill S. just referred to JB's witness pop-tarting as "shenanigans".

This is only reinforcing the guilty verdict! Doing ICA no favors!

Anybody have a quick Caylee pic to send strength to JoJo?

At this point, I don't know enough about Shirley P. to have any sympathy for her. Since family dysfunction tends to roll down hill, maybe SP is the source for some of CA's Psychopathy.

She has a thread here that you can find using the search function. IMO, Shirley is nothing like the rest. Neither is the rest of her family. Cindy's brother is also not like Anthony's.

ETA: IIRC, GA stated somewhere that the problems may stem from his side of the family.....his sister has some issues. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

When #GeorgeAnthony disdainfully called #JoseBaez "sir", jurors 11 and 12 glanced at each other and 11 smirked ever so slightly.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:27 AM

GA on stand.

JB: Do you recall a statement you made in July 24 in reference to your LE experience saying "we caught people out in the woods in a car ..."?

Objection.
Sustained.

GA: I'd like to know the question prior to that sir.

JB shows GA the question in the depo.

JB: Do you remember making that statement, sir?

Objection.
Overruled.

JB: How did you know your granddaughter would be found in the woods six months later?

Objection.
Overruled.

GA: You're asking about my LE experience. Nothing about my granddaughter Caylee. You're taking that out of context, sir. That's asking about my LE experience and my recognizing the smell of decomposition. That's out of context sir.

JB: Your statement was in relation to smelling decomposition in the woods?

SIDEBAR.

Not that is has anything to do with Caylee Marie's murder but Baez managed to get that question into jurors minds about Lee going into Casey's bedroom at night.

Does anyone know what "smelling decomp in the woods" statement JB is referring to? What is the exact statement and when did GA say it?

TIA.

stevehelling Steve Helling
When #GeorgeAnthony disdainfully called #JoseBaez "sir", jurors 11 and 12 glanced at each other and 11 smirked ever so slightly.

With regard to the whole DT theory...

I think GA is pissed! Lee is hurt and sad. And CA is in her usual denial of this isn't ICA's fault and I still believe she didn't do it.

The hurt and anger GA must be feeling! How is he still breathing. :(

From early this morning:

269647_245411145476030_174731405877338_1154184_6695653_n.jpg

More here: facebook.com/media/albums/?id=174731405877338

When #GeorgeAnthony disdainfully called #JoseBaez "sir", jurors 11 and 12 glanced at each other and 11 smirked ever so slightly.by stevehelling via twitter at 8:27 AM

BS opinion is that a DT already has "believability" problems with a Jury and the "antics" of JB is NOT helping his client, not helping his team, not helping his case and not improving the believability issue.

JB back to questioning GA.

2 witnesses down, 4 to go.

There was supposed to be 6 witnesses AFTER the grief counselor. Did they make a decision on her??

I thought she was supposed to be called today... so I assumed that the 6 witnesses would be AFTER her.

I must not have any faith in the defense. If they really only call 6 plus the grief counselor I might fall of my bar stool!

George - called
Cindy - called

Lee - will be called again for sure
Yuri - in the hall to be called

River?
Jesse?
Roy?

by stevehelling via twitter at 9:27 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member