2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB keeps asking whether GA was in another wooded area...I remember that. He was just standing there by his car looking around and looking so sad.

Stay calm George ...he wants to get you riled ! Don't do it

Paraphrased:

Mr. Anthony, how many wooded areas did you lurk in with your kidfinders tent in 2008?

IMO GA is doing a good job today.

I know from past experience the jury does not take well to the defense picking on grieving grandparents. I suggest Baez get his client on the stand and let her testify to all the questions that haven't been answered.

I feel bad for George.... I really hope he keeps his cool through this.

The alleged molestation always sounds horribly creepy when it's being described by the DT because the lack of any evidence or corroboration makes it seem more like a fantasy than a reality.

I agree, JB voice makes his sound very grim, but it comes off creepy, yuck!!!!

Puh-leeze God, let George remember he is a man and act like one today. His grandaughter deserves it.

I would never ever hire baez to represent my worse enemy! How in the heck is he a lawyer?

Anybody have a quick Caylee pic to send strength to JoJo?

fleecepoohblanket-1-1.gif

JB is looking like my teen boys when I am cramping their style.

IMO...HHJP is not allowing JB to function as the "great" lawyer he wants to become.

:floorlaugh:

You are sooo right! I wonder if he would walk a few paces in front of me like my teens do as well!

JB asking about GA telling Melich that his daughters car smelled.

Good morning everyone!

I'm enjoying all of your comments and observations!

Has anyone noticed how during sidebar KC is reading the live transcript and seems to be getting "pumped" up and angry? She is doing like HHJBP and doing the stressed wiggling/rocking in her chair.

Not that is has anything to do with Caylee Marie's murder but Baez managed to get that question into jurors minds about Lee going into Casey's bedroom at night.

JB put it in their minds with his OS

GA started to say he "confided" to YM about the smell in car, but caught himself.

I hope the Jury sees that JB has nothing here- once he starts just trying to insert the same words - in this case "the woods" into every sentence, you know he is floundering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member