2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a loving grandfather....keep reinforcing that JB

George was hysterical on June 16. Wanted his gd found and brought back.

Have we heard anything at all from CA's 'bro' since the trial began?

No... but possibly in SA rebuttal case... I think I remember him being on the witness list... and IIRC so is her mother SP..

This is so sad. GA keeps talking about how hard they were looking for Caylee. ICA just sits there looking mad, as if "who cares?" This isn't helping ME!

I hope JB never has a missing child in his family.

JB implies that GA was NOT hysterical when they found out Caylee was missing.

Baez asks #GeorgeAnthony if he told Melich of odor in car on July 15, 2008. He says no, it was another day. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:33 AM

#CaseyAnthony Three male jurors just now sitting with arms crossed. Cold? Not buying this? Hmm.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:33 AM

George says in Oct. while looking for a new command center. George says it was off the road-but Baez says it was "in the woods." -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:32 AM

#CaseyAnthony George says he walked the Suburban Drive area because a Detective showed up with stuffed animal found at end of street
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:32 AM

#GeorgeAnthony said he was looking for command area off Hoffner Avenue. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:31 AM

Ooooh, more sinister activity from GA! He was sneaking around trying to frame ICA! I hope this hurries up a bit. I can't take that look on her puss for too much longer. I'm gonna blow! :furious:

#CaseyAnthony Three male jurors just now sitting with arms crossed. Cold? Not buying this? Hmm.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:33 AM

Waiting for Mountain Kat..."OMG! I've walked in the woods!"

so one parent is willing to admit his daughter lies......

JB asking about GA telling Melich that his daughters car smelled.

So what!!! The car did smell of death................what his is point? There is none...................

I've got to ask, why do you think whenever HHJP rules for the defense that he is biased? Does that mean everytime he sustains a SA objection he's biased for the state?

Understand that the judge cannot play ANY sides. If he does (rules 100% in favor of one side) that this case will be thrown out on appeal faster than you can blink. He is siding with the law. If the law favors the DT, so be it. Same with the state.

Sustaining or overruling an objection is not the issue. It's about Baez's inability to follow proper procedure, Baez's deliberte snide comments knowing that they are inappropriate and Baez's grasp of comprehension of the role of an attorney, IMO

I know all the A's have believability issues, but I believe GA *is* telling the truth about this.

How I wish George would say "my daughter has a long history of lying"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member