2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA shaking her head. The nerve of that girl....watching her dad get upset.

I feel as thougsh Casey is po'd because jbevvins recited all the cases where the dp was questioned, yet the defendant was excecuted and it was deemed fair.

most enjoyable for state :eek:) ... for casey?

not so much.

OMG look at her just a shaking her head. Tell em George!

Woo, you go, George.

GA: Something had happened to Caylee, and ICA was the last one I saw her with. No matter how much you want to spend this, one plus one equals two in my mind.

You go GA! You tell him!

Anybody see the head shaking by ICA? Heartless.

really last ditch stuff going on here.....JB time to wave a white flag and beg to plea her out

Go GA! "One and one doesn't add up to two no matter how you spin it". JB - find some new witnesses or rest your case. Why are you calling these poor people up over and over? This is absurd!

Wow, GA telling it like it was! JB is making NO headway at all with this and GA is actually helping the state.

GA 100% positive he smelled human decomp in car.

Very helpful to the DT. :floorlaugh:

Casey loooooooves to shake her head no. Not sure who she's fooling.

Regarding the DT strategy of recalling the same witnesses over and over again-

(especially the Anthony’s . I hear the theme music to the Adam’s family every time one of them is called back to the stand)

- I think Baez is doing a piss poor attempt at mimicking what the state did. IIFC, the state recalled a few of the same witnesses in order to create a linear picture (timeline) of what happened. Baez tries to copy what the state does but he doesn’t even bother reading the cliff notes of “how to be a lawyer”.

(Theme music for the DT would be Benny Hill)

BTW- I think everyone should have theme music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove