2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA - One hundred percent positive he smelled decomp in the car.

JB you told LE that my daughter lives on the edge. GA I possibly did.

George should have stopped after he said that his grand daughter was missing and Casey was the last person she was seen with. That puts it right back on Casey.

Good for George. 100% SURE he smelled decomp.

If the abuse focus was going to be LA, perhaps they should have said he found her in the pool...*eyeroll*

More writing, writing, writing. What in the hell would she have to add about what her father said? She doesn't know what he thought.

He says something happened to Caylee and #CaseyAnthony was last with her. He says 1+1 together -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:35 AM

#GeorgeAnthony Said he was hysterical the day Caylee reported missing. For you to say I was doing something wrong. You're wrong.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:35 AM

#GeorgeAnthony not answering Baez's question re: him telling Melich that #CaseyAnthony lied.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:34 AM

100% positive that he smelled decomp in car....jury, you can take that one to the bank!

Go George JB is just making an <modsnip> out of himself once again. George is being honest and sounds like a very hurt grandfather and father. Sounds to me like this testimony is helping the state once again.

Good gravy! Hasn't anyone ever told the Anthony's that when it comes to speaking that less is more?

Oh wait, I bet their lawyers have. And that's why they are on lawyer number whatever.

not bad GA. come on.keep it up. great answer about your right to be emotional and seek answers

Near the end of the DT's CIC, let's remind the jurors of the decomp smell. Good move, Baez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23