2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GeorgeAnthony: "My daughter has a tendency to live on the edge." #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:35 AM

#CaseyAnthony George getting fired up...tells Baez it was his right as a grandfather to be upset, to press LEO's for answers.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:35 AM

George says he may have said his daughter lives on the edge. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:35 AM

#GeorgeAnthony said he is 100% positive he smelled human decomp. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:35 AM

GA saying Casey takes lies as far as she can take them? if he said that, seems to me like a father who knew his kid pretty well.

JB keeps asking whether GA was in another wooded area...I remember that. He was just standing there by his car looking around and looking so sad.

I believe that was the area the team I was with searched. There was an easement area that he could have setup a tent.

This is not going well for JB. He is really reaching!

JB counted on GA's testimony implicating himself...but instead......it is coming off more as JB trying to railroad GA to fit his theory.

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony shaking her head and writing lots of notes during her father's testimony.

CaseyAnthony shaking her head and writing lots of notes during her father's testimony.

by stevehelling via twitter at 8:36 AM

JoJo, Caylee is looking down and sending you sweet angel kisses!

so at this point all he has gotten out is that GA has law enforcement background and knows smell of decomp when he smells it and he is aware that his daughter and the truth are strangers

JB is not able to get where he wants to go with this one....

Sorry, but this is not looking good for ICA. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member