2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George says Baez is trying to spin things but as a father and a grandfather he has a right to be upset. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:38 AM

#georgeanthony is a defense witness, but his comments on the stand in the #caseyanthony case sound more like they're for the prosecution.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 8:38 AM

#CaseyAnthony Baez now reading transcript of what George told LEO's on July 4th '08
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:37 AM

Is it me, or do the A's seem to be doing a complete turn around on Casey??

"The lies! the lies! the lies! the contradictions!"

Thanks for bringing that up, JB.

Casey loooooooves to shake her head no. Not sure who she's fooling.

I watched SA OS last night. Found it extremely odd the times she selects to shake her head 'no' and 'object to'. :banghead:

GA saying Casey takes lies as far as she can take them? if he said that, seems to me like a father who knew his kid pretty well.

I was hoping GA would answer this by saying OBVIOUSLY- look where we are now and what her DT is saying she said!!!!

Well, at least we know he isn't going to lie about his suspicions.

GA is the only Anthony who shows anger about what happened to Caylee, he displays a sense of moral outrage in addition to his grief. The others show a lot of emotional distress but I don't see moral distress.

ICA looks like she wishes she could look up ‘neck breaking’ right now

Oh, man. Baez is trying to make it seem that George set Casey up, but to me it's just demonstrating that George suspected Casey from day one, because he knows she lies, lies, lies, plays games, and is capable of murder.

let's go George...let the chips fall..nothing to lose...she's a lost cause...only god can help her.

They didn't go to the jail as much as they wanted to. Yeah, we all know why, too.

WOW!

JB is bringing up how GA said negative things about ICA.

How can this help her? :waitasec:

ICA is mad and shaking her head!

weloveyouCaylee.jpg

ICA now angrily shaking her head and scribbling away

ICA pissed off shaking her head NO.

GA KNOWS that ICA is 100% guilty. That's why he was so upset with her and can say those negative things about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove