2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what this is doing, other than reinforcing the family was horrified Caylee was missing, they are still emotional, and their first impression was that KC was lying.

Baez doesn't see how he's helping the States case...keep on Baez with those out of context questions...it will bite your client in the butt...how outrageous this man calls himself a criminal attorney...It should be criminal that he's allowed to practice in a court of law....

SO I guess we are off the subject of molestation again and heading where?????

CaseyAnthony shook her head at #GeorgeAnthony testimony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:37 AM

Baez asking what George told detectives. He told detectives something happened to Caylee. Now asking if he said Casey takes lies to fullest
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:37 AM

#CaseyAnthony Baez is citing statement George made to LEO's..Ashton walks up to lectern to read transcript over Baez's shoulder
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:37 AM

GA: 100% positive he smelled decomp in car. Told LE ICA lived on the edge. Tells Judge he feels comfortable with what he said.

Baez: do you recall telling LE July 2008, Casey takes things as far as she can take them?

Objection. JA now looking over doc. Says he wants JB to read entire question and answer.
Baez has to read whole question.

I think GA has had it with all of this. He finally is going to tell the whole story.

I hope George's testimony enrages Casey so much that it makes her want to testify herself.

The Anthony's are a very confounding family, it's like watching Survivor. You just have no idea where the alliances are sometimes. Not sure what to make of George's testimony today, so far.

GA is throwing it all back on JB and at this point GA don't care.

GO George!

This is so sad. GA keeps talking about how hard they were looking for Caylee. ICA just sits there looking mad, as if "who cares?" This isn't helping ME!

And she keeps shaking her head "NO!"=he's LYING! I don't get how that's allowed..She's testifying from her seat just like she has many xs before when he's been on the stand. :banghead:

Whoa! ICA shaking her head like crazy re: GA saying ICA was the last one to see Caylee and 1 +1=2

Attachments

• ica headshake ga.jpg
    ica headshake ga.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics