2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there supposed to be a good faith basis for asking questions?
HHJP needs to tighten the reins on this..

Does anyone remember this taped conversation when GA went to LE and told them that CA would be mad if she knew he was there. That is when he said he knows the smell of decomposition and its something you never forget it.

JB is beating a dead horse, to bad he can't be stopped....

You need to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold em and it's very clear he does not!!!

I hope the jury hates him!!!

JB is looking like my teen boys when I am cramping their style.

IMO...HHJP is not allowing JB to function as the "great" lawyer he wants to become.

Well there you have it...GA has smelled decomp in the woods before. GUILTY!

HHJP needs to at least attempt to show less bias. JB should be shut down for some of his antics, instead he gets what he wants in front of the jury. When does fairness to Caylee kick in, HHJP??

I've got to ask, why do you think whenever HHJP rules for the defense that he is biased? Does that mean everytime he sustains a SA objection he's biased for the state?

Understand that the judge cannot play ANY sides. If he does (rules 100% in favor of one side) that this case will be thrown out on appeal faster than you can blink. He is siding with the law. If the law favors the DT, so be it. Same with the state.

JB asks GA about smelling decomp. He says he has smelled it before!

:waitasec:

Grrr the akamai reflector has freezitis today...grrrrr

well this comes back at a more reasonable approach.

Just reinforced that he is LE and knows decomposition when he smalls it and he did smell it in car

OMG! George went for a walk near his house! Hang him!

Anyone else see the irony of Casey agreeing with AF that the DP is unconstitutional? Seems she didn't have a problem with it when Caylee took her last breath.

She is just all the other killers. They can easily take a life but fight to the bitter end for their own.

IMO

:clap::clap::clap: That is so true!!!

JB asking GA about walking by the woods where Caylee was found.

All Baez is doing is bolstering the States case. e.g. We now know beyond the shadow of a doubt that George knows the smell of decomp - and oh BTW he smelled it in the car.

KW also knocked on the A's door with a bag of stuffed animals he found on Suburban Drive. It was the same officer who looked left then right then slipped in the mud and chewed Roy Kronk out that threw the bag back into the woods when he returned to Suburban Drive and called police. The officer has been fired.

She has a thread here that you can find using the search function. IMO, Shirley is nothing like the rest. Neither is the rest of her family. Cindy's brother is also not like Anthony's.

ETA: IIRC, GA stated somewhere that the problems may stem from his side of the family.....his sister has some issues. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Have we heard anything at all from CA's 'bro' since the trial began?

I know Baez has to put on a vigorous defense and doesn't (IMO) have much to work with, but I have HAD it with these weird questions and attempts to reword the weird/unallowable questions and, as JA loves to protest, "assume facts not in evidence." I guess JP is doing the best he can to strike a balance and allow the defense to put on their case yet reign them in from complete chaos.

OMG JB is trying his darndest to put GA in THE woods. jeez, shoot me now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove