2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thoroughly dislike GA's attitude, it's right up there with CA and ICA in my opinion

Baez asking GA about, never mind, objection, sustained.

Baez showing GA some statement. Lines 1-5.

GA: Only one thing, sir, would like to know the question prior to that, sir.
Baez: I can do that.
GA now reading more.
Baez: Remember making that statement, sir?
GA: Yes, sir.
Baez: How did you know your granddaughter would be found in the woods, sir?
Ojection, overruled.
GA: Based on my prior LE career, you are taking that out of context, blah blah
Baez: ????
Objection, argue, sidebar

JB taking statements about smelling decomp in the woods when he was a cop out of context. GA calls him on it.

JB is failing BIG TIME to prove his opening statement. He is reaching for anything and willing to do anything but he will always fail because it's all a bunch of LIES.

ITA, and its totally disgusting to watch...

yet... I can't stop watching!

Imagine your own daughter doing this to you...:banghead:

Bill S says 98-99 percent of the time a witness is called up one time in a trial.

JB w/GA…..
We caught people out in a house not in a car (OBJECT- not in evidence read from= sustained) direct attention to lines 1-5…..GA asks what the question is prior to what he is reading…..JA brings more papers…Do you remember making that statement? Yes….How did you know you granddaughter would be found in the woods 6 months later……object-
Take my statement out of context…..talk about my LE career experience not my Granddaughter…..object this is not impeachment…..object – approach and bring statement

I wonder if recalling CA and GA back to the stand this morning was included in the DT estimated count of remaining witnesses. I suspect they were counting witnesses, not how many times they were going to recall them over and over. For pete's sake.:maddening:

I have never seen a stretch like JB is trying to accomplish.

GA talking about previous work experience means he was talking about where Caylee was? pluhease!

Baez actually just said to George that he was referencing his grandaughter's body in the woods?

Head shaking.

amykaufeldt Amy Kaufeldt
CIndy & George Anthony both called back to stand, second day in a row. Our analysts say normally, attorney's ask all questions in round one.
1 minute ago

Beth Karas
BethKaras Beth Karas
Now George is back on the stand. In 25 years, I've never seen anything like this--where attorneys call and recall and recall witnesses!
3 minutes ago

I feel sick...knots in my stomach just thinking about what Jose is trying to do....

I wonder if the jury feels the same?

My heart aches for this family and what CASEY has dragged them all through

Oh No! I'm not familiar with this statement, but if I were a juror, my antennae would sure be up. Has anyone ever read this statement GA gave about the woods and decomp? Sounds like a sleazy move by JB< I just hope the jury gets that too!

Baez asking GA about, never mind, objection, sustained.

Baez showing GA some statement. Lines 1-5.

GA: Only one thing, sir, would like to know the question prior to that, sir.
Baez: I can do that.
GA now reading more.
Baez: Remember making that statement, sir?
GA: Yes, sir.
Baez: How did you know your granddaughter would be found in the woods, sir?
Ojection, overruled.
GA: Based on my prior LE career, you are taking that out of context, blah blah
Baez: ????
Objection, argue, sidebar

Coffee spit!! :floorlaugh:

as to JB's questions this morning

I think JB is just trying to move things along today, and just testify for whoever he puts on the stand, lol

I agree, he realizes there is so much he has not yet got in that he needs to get in for his DT plan, and there is really no way other than putting ICA on as a last resort, so he will just go up to the podium today with these last witnesses and state whatever he wants the witnesses to say in his questions, whether it is objected to or not, he just wants to get it out there. Every question will be objected to and sustained because they will not be allowable, leading, etc., but at this point, he just does not care. Not that he EVER cared, anyway, LOL.IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove