2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Non responsive... lol Baez you are the one letting him talk!

I'm not going to criticize him for that... I wouldn't immediately go "there is no body in this trunk... but I BET that my granddaughter really is actually DEAD somewhere else!"

No, I would go into denial, just like he did.

Denial? But he previously told LE that it was clearly human decomp smell. And now he is asserting that again, strongly. I don't think 'denial' works that way.

I think more likely he was going along with Cindy. MOO

I am not criticizing him at all. Simply trying to understand.

Oh no! The suicide attempt and note. Low blows by the DT.

Good morning :)

I find it hard to believe that GA is guilty of dumping his grandaughters body in the woods, or having anything to do with Caylees death. Looking at the pictures of their home and their back yard, Caylees little playhouse was nicely done up, she had the full attention and love of her grandparents.

Even with JB spinning it like a top, it makes no sense.

Re: JB.....even a child knows if his shoestrings are untied...he might fall..... JB knew the job was dangerous when he took it...

Overuled by God, Mr. Baez. George the Lord is with you, the angels are with you, Caylee is with you.

IMO - ICA mouthed the words: I really hate you now

I hope the jury is furious right now...seeing what JB is doing to this man..............

I want to see Casey badgered like this..............I would give anything to see it happen. But oh I forgot, the law protects her.....just not the innocent witnesses!

This is horrible. This man has been broken. I've never seen a human being getting torn down like this.

This hurts to listen to. :( I'm not an Anthony fan, but I feel so terrible for George right now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino