2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA:The best evidence of a document is the document itself.

Here comes the suicide note. (Oh nevermind. JA doesn't mind the note coming in but JB withdraws his question rather than have it introduced!!!!)

I was thinking the same thing.

so was i. i'm at work so i have it muted and every time i look at her it's as if she's saying i cannot believe he's going to tell the truth. how dare my father tell the truth.

I want to run up there and rescue this grieving father/grandfather right now. Wonder if any of the jurors feel the same.

OMG, I can't believe JB is going there....
this is tragic and cruel....

I'm more convinced than ever, watching her today, she wanted to kill George and Cindy.

JB is bringing up the suicide attempt!!!! Ok, this is just cruel now. Shame on you JB. Seriously??? Leave this poor man alone. He's lost everything.

I want to give George a hug. God bless that man. :( I am sitting here crying.

Does anyone know what ICA was saying when GA was so emotional? I wish I could read lips.

This poor man has been through ENOUGH!!

PamelaLeeShow Pamela Lee
#caseyanthony Casey just mouthed what looked like " I cant believe he's my father" Specualtion on what it looked liked

George crying again because of Jose bringing up his suicide attempt. He is staring at Casey with hate in his eyes. He is closing his eyes as JA objects.

How can Casey scowl at her father after he is asked about his suicide attempt?

George is getting a little revenge by adding in extra testimony about Casey. I love it! Casey can't stand it right now. Melt down coming soon.

Mark Lippman has prepped GA very well.....he is demanding dates, and contexts.

I also notice how he slipped in the comment back then he didn't want to believe kC could be responsible...which leaves NoW HE DOES!!!

"I didn't want to believe back then that my daughter could be capable of taking the life of my granddaughter." - GA

WHOA!!

And that's why we had all those comments about how he didn't know trash could smell that bad. He didn't want to accept it and he went with the easier explanation.

Baez now showing the jury he has no scruples whatsoever by throwing suicide attempt in the witness's face.

GA should say, so did you....going on a media blitz..

I didn't want to believe my daughter was responsible for taking her own daughters life...bell can't be unrung...good for you GA....tell it like it is for Caylee...be her voice...

OH NO, onto suicide attempt...now he'll bring this up that he wanted to be with Caylee....expressed guilt...not in evidence...Baez is doing a great job for the state. A grandfathers love for his granddaughter...so sad that Baez is doing this all for ICA...I do hope this ruins his rep as an attorney...he truly should be disbarred...:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18