2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a cold & calculating little actress sits at that DT...ICA the jury sees you for exactly that! Good luck with that!

My heart is breaking for GA. And my anger is brewing....I may need therapy after this.

Not much reaction from #CaseyAnthony as she looks back and forth at Baez & her father.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:57 AM

#CaseyAnthony Baez asks George about suicide note: "you expressed some guilt, didn't you?"
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:57 AM

#GeorgeAnthony looks like he is about to cry. #CaseyAnthony looks on.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:57 AM

Look at the contrast between the jail video 'you're the best Father and Grandfather I've ever known' to today.

I can't think of much more JB could do to make the jury more sympathetic to George and more angry at the killer daughter.

28392954_320X180.jpg

2lnydsl.jpg

2eev5hf.jpg

25fsk0z.jpg

I would ask how anyone could do this to their father but I guess if you could kill your child with absolutely NO remorse this would be easy beesy.

IMO, everything anyone needs to know about Casey Marie Anthony can be learned by watching her gestures and expressions during her father's testimony...

If this weren't so sad it would be hilarious. Jose objects to his own witness!! He requests to strike responses from his own witness!!

Jose is trying to prove GA guilty right now... trying to prove GA's actions were suspect... YET Jose never reported this drowning, GA's involvement, etc. to law enforcement and allowed them to investigate.

If you are not able to watch this please find a video of it tonight. It is unbelieveable.

JB were you paid $20,000 for your appearance on 48hrs.

I think I understand: GA knows his daughter is guilty but he is conflicted. He probably wishes he had been successful with his suicide attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali