2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask questions if you don't like the answer Mr. Baez.
HHJP is not going to support you with this line of questioning.
Oh good grief - Baez is bringing up the suicide. And this is supposed to turn the jury against George?
I hope George can finish this...he appears to be looking over at ICA with many many emotions on his face - deep regret and how could you do this is the main one I am seeing.

I don't believe in the death penalty - but I tell you watching this trial and seeing how many people this inmate has hurt over and over and over again.....Ugh! I can hardly take it!

Stay strong, George. You are doing the right thing for Caylee, who you will see again one day.

Aqua

oh- suicide attempt now coming up- asking if in his note he expressed some guilt-GA crying visibly upset - hard angry face from ICA

and is anyone on the jury right now wondering if this guy molested his daughter and hid his grand-daughters body

THIS IS HEARTBREAKING!! How can she do this......PURE EVIL DP FOR SURE!

GA seemed to be glaring at ICA a minute ago as if to say "look what you've done and what you're putting us through". Go Jo Jo!!

WOW! JB threw this Hail Mary about 20 yards short!

MOO

paraphrasing George:

"I've lost the light of my life, my granddaughter, my wife is a duplicitous partner, I can no longer delude myself re the character of my daughter, so this is where I'm drawing the line when it comes to inept attempts at character assassination since this is all I have left (sir)"

This to me is the most telling statement ever made by GA to date.

How dare they make light of his Suicide attempt! mental illness is NOT a joke!

Did you see the 10 second icy stare GA gave ICA after that question? Must she destroy everyone?

#GeorgeAnthony confirms suicide attempt. Juror 11 eyes widen. Suicide note confirmed. Juror 16 cracking knuckles.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:57 AM

I stand corrected

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George says he didn't want to believe then his daughter could be responsible for taking life of granddaughter. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Baez says he expresses guilt. Obj. *** note we've never seen a suicide note. Was told there was one but it was sealed. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:57 AM

#GeorgeAnthony confirms suicide attempt. Juror 11 eyes widen. Suicide note confirmed. Juror 16 cracking knuckles.
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:57 AM

#Georgeanthony on the verge of breaking down. He is so exhausted from accusations. Now baez asks him ab this suicide attempt #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 8:57 AM

"Yes sir I did" (try to commit suicide) - George Anthony #caseyanthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:56 AM

#CaseyAnthony We knew the defense would bring up the suicide attempt sooner or later. Here we go.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:56 AM

Baez asks about George Anthony's suicide attempt. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

#GeorgeAnthony asked if he expressed some guilt. Ashton objects. Perry sustains. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:56 AM

#CaseyAnthony is furiously writing -jfell

Baez asks #GeorgeAnthony about suicide attempt.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 8:56 AM

I did not want to believe back then that MY daughter could be capable of taking the life of HER daughter.

Go George Go.
This needs to be reposted all day long!

GA finally bares his soul, he must be a mess right now.

Oh God...GA tried to commit suicide.
He left a note. Has this been admitted into evidence.
I am surprised that JB did not ask him: On such and such a date you committed suicide, did you not, sir? That is how rediculous this has become.

George is trying so hard not to cry. Im crying for him.

Please George stay strong.

Why doesn't JB want to put the suicide note into evidence? Anyone knows what it says? Look how he's trying to twist it around without submitting into evidence!

OmG.... I hope the jury can see ica for the heartless monster she is... Not only allowing but most likely, choreographing this attack on GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member