2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton was very polite said he couldn't at that point. “@urbangemsy: @bobkealing Ashton wouldn't talk to George?”by bobkealing via twitter at 9:23 AM

Yuri and Kronk are there today, per IS

Don't think we need Yuri or Kronk at this point.

Ashton was very polite said he couldn't at that point. “@urbangemsy: @bobkealing Ashton wouldn't talk to George?”by bobkealing via twitter at 9:23 AM

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Jeff Ashton told George he couldnt' talk to him during direct questioning and then George went to Cindy, got a hug

ICA is looking dangerous right now. It breaks my heart to think that's the last face Caylee saw. :(

Yuri and Kronk are there today, per IS

He's going to question him on cross in a few minutes, so it would stand to reason that he can't speak to him right now.

Ashton explained to George he couldn't speak with him in the break while George was on direct examination as he is now.

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:24 AM

Can they put witnesses on Suicide watch, because I am very worried about George he looks like a broken man

I wonder if the jury is as appalled as I am?

George looks okay. He standing in back of courtoom. Casey was just wiping tears
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:25 AM

It's too bad this case was rushed to trial so quickly the Defense had no time to prepare.

:floorlaugh:

It always seems like JB forgets that the state gets a turn!

:gavel:

Spotted in hallway, Judge Strickland, the original judge who had this case. WTH?

Bill S thinks sex abuse questions will be coming up after more money questions and possible more on suicide

will pros enter suicide note since JA said the actual document would answer the question
I hope they do, since JB opened the door. Bill S. said the actual note is most likely not helpful to the defense since his guilt is not because he had anything to do with Caylee's death like JB is trying to insinuate.

At this point, LA, GA and CA need to keep ICA in jail... they will be first on her hit list if she ever gets out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand