2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is this thing with George is personal for Baez. They hate each other. JB doesn't care that he's not scoring points with the jury - he is scoring personal points for his ego with George.

Wow, Mr. George had to go up and tell George he could step down. Everyone else just left him sitting there!
Nice, Mr. Baez...

I'm sure this has already been posted, at the rate these pages are flying by, but this one made me happy :)

A few jurors (5, 6, 8) just stared down #CaseyAnthony. She turned away, and os now looking anywhere but at them.by stevehelling via twitter at 9:05 AM

A few jurors (5, 6, 8) just stared down #CaseyAnthony. She turned away, and os now looking anywhere but at them.
by stevehelling via twitter at 10:0

THEY HAVE HER NUMBER! No worries now folks!:great:

Why do they need a 15 minute recess 1 hour in?

I hope someone keeps Baez and Co away from GA during the break. (and maybe CA too!)

BBM Didn't catch that - WOW - now that IS a bombshell!

Now I believe he is telling the God's honest truth.

God bless him, and strengthen him.

MAL954 was PARAPHRASING, lol That's how rumors get started...

i WISH THEY COULD TEXT EVERY PHONE OF THE PPL IN ORLANDO TO GO TO THE COURT HOUSE AND GIVE GEORGE A A STANDING OVATION TODAY! AS HE LEAVES!

That would be so freakin' awesome! Post it over on WFTV's live chat there's 79,000 peeps in there right now.

ICA has shattered so many lives and she gets angry when GA does not lie for her.....I pray that she never walks free on this earth

I am really concerned what will happen to George when this is over...what does he have left?:( ^i^

Hopefully, peace and a happy life. Bless him for standing up for that baby today. Bless him, bless him.

I cannot give plaudits for the truth "finally" coming out. If everyone had been honest and cared as much about Caylee as they say they do/did, this mess might gave been cleared up a long time ago.

My opinion only

If they'd refused to clean up KC's messes long before Caylee was born, we might not be here in the first place.

George and Cindy hug for an extended period of time in back of courtroom

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:07 AM

As we go into recess, I'm sending prayers to George Anthony. May God lend him strength, and wrap him in love and light. Be a servant, George, and God will clear a way for you in life.

I guess I don't get forgetting everything GA has done over the last three years to obstruct justice because he is testifying the way everyone wants him to today. Good on him for today, but that in no way excuses the last three years.

It doesn't excuse it, but today he is doing the right thing for Caylee.

JB's interrogation just gave this trial a new life and condemned ICA even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand