2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only closing statement the SA needs to make is to list the things the defense promised to prove in their OS and point out that NOTHING has been proven!

I need to move to a website where I can use profane language...

Bill Shaffer, WFTV commentator, says this line of questioning is "torture."

A few jurors (5, 6, 8) just stared down #CaseyAnthony. She turned away, and os now looking anywhere but at them.
by stevehelling via twitter at 10:05 AM

I am usually just a UK lurker but I have to say that I think this abusive questioning of GA is absolutely disgusting, it has reduced me to tears. ICA is sitting there shaking her head with a face as cold as ice, watching her father in bits. The poor man is being accused of all sorts in this trial. Poor GA hasn't he suffered enough losing his beautiful grandchild in such a horrible way.

Jb has no idea all the doors hes opening with these questions.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Baez questions George. Casey looks evil mean angry. Baez asking abt suicide. This is vicious. Baez and casey belong together#caseyanthony

I was never a fan of George and I'm not a crybaby but man o man, this made me cry. I wonder if anyone on the jury is crying?

Casey you could have stopped this whole thing buy telling the truth to begin with, look what you've done to who you said was the greatest dad and grandpa ever.

What's sad is the same people that ICA is trying to destroy are going to be the people that are going to fight to save her life. Unbelievable.

my wish if i could speak for GA. FGS JB you and my daughter made $200K of photos of Caylee. The paltry $20k we made for dong media is small compared to the cost of running a home while being out of work since we spent 24/7 looking for Caylee. and YES, I supported Casey then! She is my daughter and I had no hard evidence that Caylee was dead. When the body was found the media interviews stopped as I no longer had a reason to get the word out that my grandaughter is missing.

stevehelling Steve Helling
A few jurors (5, 6, 8) just stared down #CaseyAnthony. She turned away, and os now looking anywhere but at them.

MarkEiglarsh Mark Eiglarsh
Thanks Jose Baez. I will be showing this cross examination to my law students. The lecture will consist of three words, "Don't do that!!!"

I hope GA stays strong during this break and doesn't let CA whip him back into line. People will understand you not wanting to face the truth so long as you say it now, for Caylee.

ICA doesn't have an ounce of sympathy for anyone but herself - a true sociopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand