2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George is sitting on arm chair and Ci du is rubbing his back. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:08 AM

It didn't appear #CaseyAnthony looked over to see her parents hugging. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:07 AM

Just spoke with Judge Strickland in hallway. He's not been in court. Cindy has been consoling George.

by bobkealing via twitter at 9:21 AM

JB had a stipulation but it was being printed and he needed a minute

Ashton was very polite said he couldn't at that point. “@urbangemsy: @bobkealing Ashton wouldn't talk to George?”by bobkealing via twitter at 9:23 AM

Yuri and Kronk are there today, per IS

RT @bobkealing: #CaseyAnthony Ashton explained to George he couldn't speak with him in the break while George was on direct examination ...by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:25 AM

I wonder if CM was able to rehabilitate JB during the break

stevehelling Steve Helling
In the hallway, #GeorgeAnthony just looked at #cindyanthony (and their lawyer) and said "I just can't." then started to cry again. Awful.

will pros enter suicide note since JA said the actual document would answer the question

Reminds me of the original Undertaker from the WWF. I can picture him tap tap tapping on a coffin in a creepy graveyard. Casey, the coffin awaiting you is in "prime condition" Enjoy.

#CaseyAnthony Ashton explained to George he couldn't speak with him in the break while George was on direct examination as he is now.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:24 AM

ICA has shattered so many lives and she gets angry when GA does not lie for her.....I pray that she never walks free on this earth

Agreed. And when she finally does walk again, in the next life...it's hot

Is JB still doing his waterboarding?? About JA not talking to GA I'm sure its so nothing looks shady and can't be accused of anything.

GA looks like he is about to lose his mind. What strength it must take to endure all of this.

Personally, I think JB bit himself in the butt when he blamed GA of all these things. He would have kept that Anthonys on his side if he hadn't done that, IMO.

GA standing in the back of the courtroom looking very sad.

This is extremely painful. I cannot for the life of me imagine myself in GA's shoes. I have no sympathy for his daughter and very little sympathy for his wife however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand