2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From molestation to gas cans, surely a natural transition.... sarcasm

Looking at ICA as GA denies molesting her, I believe ICA has convinced herself it happened even if it did not.

Looks like KC is having a bit of trouble today conjuring up those crocodile tears!

Hope the state tells how ICA was in and out of the house in her parents absence when they were at work during that 31 days

GA says he would never hurt his daughter in that way and JB tries to jump on that

The Jury and we have all seen ICA REALLy cry, and this is not that. she is trying to pretend she is crying that her father will not agree he abused her. This is when she trys to work herself up. She is not really crying as she did when she was angry at her Mom after she testified earlier in the trial, and when Lee was on the stand. IMO.

Casey shook her head when her dad denied molesting her
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:31 AM

#GeorgeAnthony Said he never would sexually abuse his daughter. Baez: you would never admit it.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:31 AM

#CaseyAnthony either writes something down or stares at her father on stand. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:31 AM

#CaseyAnthony Baez asks George if he molested Casey. George says no. Baez asks if George would ever ADMIT to it.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:31 AM

#CaseyAnthony shakes her head when #GeorgeAnthony denies molesting her.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:31 AM

Baez now asking #GeorgeAnthony about gas cans. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:31 AM

I can't believe we went from child molestation to gas cans in less than 30 seconds.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Extra security around Casey for past two days
9 minutes ag

JB asked GA about sexually abusing Casey; meanwhile, Casey tried to work up some tears. I'm surprised JP allowed the question, "You would never admit molesting your daughter, would you?" (paraphrased)

The latest Casey Cam so shows that she is feeling a "little toasted" right about now!

GeorgeAnthony said he knew that CaseyAnthony had used those gas cans.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:32 AM

I do wish GA would scream at him "I DID NOT SEXUALLY ABUSE MY DAUGHTER"

Look I know that he's keeps bring up these stolen gas cans and painting it as stupid to be reported. But if my shed in my backyard was broken into. I would most certainly call the police and make a report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela