2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CAsey is getting FURIOUS! I hope she blows!!

ICA expects everyone to lie for her in the family. That's why the DT targeted George, because they know he will probably do no such thing regarding the murder. He told the truth about the disappearance of Caylee from the beginning. Hold strong, GA!

A broken GA ready to take the stand, while ICA preps to rip him to shreds...and preps for tears (that didn't eventuate- surprise, surprise :innocent: )

Attachments

• ica prepping  for ga's testimony.jpg
    ica prepping for ga's testimony.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 44
  • ica prepping to cry.jpg
    ica prepping to cry.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 40
JB is trying soo so so hard to pin this on GA and doing a terrible job

Heh. Can anyone else testify to this argument?

I was shouting: ICA CAN!!!

So it's not ok for George to report gas cans stolen?

It's ok for Casey to NOT report her daughter drowning but it's ok for her to call 911 for outside disturbance?

Once again JB danced lightly about the sexual abuse. This whole theory was to place doubt in the jurors mind. JB's soft shoeing this question proves this to me. I think that all the questions with the A family has been rehearsed over and over again. IMO

"Myself, my daughter, and God knows the truth" GA in response to who was present re the gas cans.

how arrogant of JB to ask if he wants to throw anyone else, like the dog, in too

Hey, I thought JB said dogs shouldn't be allowed to testify! :floorlaugh:

Biggie Hugs to George. This is just not right, ICA is nuts if she believes her own story. The nerve.

I am at work and cannot get off the internet!!

Myself, my daughter and God knows the truth.

Baez, anyone else or maybe a dog you want to throw in there?

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
No reaction from #CaseyAnthony as her attorney accused her dad of child molestation. Baez quickly moved to another subject.

14w83kx.jpg

Baez give it up.

You can play all the word games in the world, and you can try to further destroy this man and this family (dysfunctional as they are) but the jury knows you and your client for who you are.

And they despise both of you.

Be glad YOUR life is not in their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand