2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell that by the way and type of questions Baez is asking, he knows that this case along with his career is done.

Stick a fork in him

GA is NOT rolling over today. I love when he said KC could verify what happened. The jury is probably saying...just put her up there.

I wish to barf but my dinner last night will not allow me.

JB is downright abusive of this witness, as well as his usual arrogant snide self. I hope witnesses have the same reaction to JB, that many of us here do.

When Jose asks to approach the witness, I wish the judge would say "no, you may not, you have forfeited your right to do so."

GeorgeAnthony tells Baez that he and #caseyanthony were there, and God knows the truth.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:35 AM

I am thinking that the jury is not too hung up on a piece of tape on a gas can right now....same house....

Wonder if CM has children. If not, he's had a father at one time. If so, how can he permit this? Surely he knows the truth.

CANNOT BELIEVE that Baez basically equated a dog being there as a witness, to God witnessing the truth. I'm surprised lightning doesn't strike him for blasphemy among all his other atrocious acts.

durn-hope I never have to testify about my gas cans after 3 years-I couldn't recall a thing

If JB really wanted too use the sexual abuse as evidence he would have grilled GA not soft shoed the question. All of the opening was for shock value and doubt for the jurors. That is all.

If Baez knew what he was doing he would move the gas can so the jurors could see GA

EDIT...Judge agrees with me! LOL

Oh fer goodness sake.

JB doing a JA impression while he reads JA's words back to George.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member