2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CANNOT BELIEVE that Baez basically equated a dog being there as a witness, to God witnessing the truth. I'm surprised lightning doesn't strike him for blasphemy among all his other atrocious acts.

That's really going to make Juror #4 vote to acquit. (sarcasm)

I love JA for his objections about the page references in the prior testimony--he is throwing JB off his (I'm being generous here) "game."

I have to agree with someone mentioning this has gone beyond just defending his client. This is personal, you can hear it in JB's voice. He personally wants GA to go down in flames.

I think that has a lot to do with the fact that GA dared to question his ability early on in the case. I see JB and ICA as very much alike.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
George has withstood assault after assault by baez and casey. As a Judge and DA for 30yrs I've NEVER seen anything like this #caseyanthony

Nice try JB. Nice way to try and block GA from the jury. Sneaky sneaky.

My voice is trapped inside right now. I have never seen anything as despicable as what JB is doing today under his client's direction. Stay strong George.

Problem is, GA and CA told so many deliberate lies that it's inevitable some will come back to trip them up. GA is trying to walk a path between his lies to LE... JB taking full advantage of that, since that is all he has to work with.
If they had only been truthful ....

Gas cans, smash cans. I don't understand the significance of this line of questioning. I also have whiplash from all the quick subject changes. Maybe I can sue JB for personal injury. :innocent: What does it really matter whether or not there was duct tape on a gas can at a specific time?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Things have backfired on #josebaez and #caseyanthony. Nothing, nothing in evidence to support opening statements. @kbelichwftv @bobkealing
6 minutes ago

Ashton interrupted Jose's Perry Mason moment... lol

JB is asking GA about his depo where he said that his gas can didn't have tape on it when LE took it

OMG....I'm sorry, what is the big deal with the gas can? I just don't get it?

:confused:

In the room, it seems true. “@amanda_houseman: I can't tell from watching online, but do you think George's emotions are true?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 9:39 AM

Baez is reading from previous depositions of #GeorgeAnthony about gas cans and whether or not tape was on it. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:38 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member