2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep trying to drum up tears ICA.

The jury has seen quite enough of you to also know, as we all do that they are not tears.

That face is an angry face, and if there are any "tears" they are from anger that your little plan is foiled.

Wouldn't matter if it was your father, mother, brother, the man on the moon or Santa Claus foiling you - you have the same face.

The jury is not fooled by you.

JB doesn't know how to do this. How could he go from direct accusations of incest/child sexual abuse to gas cans?

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Things have backfired on #josebaez and #caseyanthony. Nothing, nothing in evidence to support opening statements. @kbelichwftv @bobkealing

You have to be more specific says GA in reference to accusations he abused ICA. WTF!! He then proceeds to say something to the effect I may have.?????????????????

Casey goes with "pitiful" face after break........just for sensitive questions .....then goes back into Prim Secretarial Mode.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Things have backfired on #josebaez and #caseyanthony. Nothing, nothing in evidence to support opening statements. @kbelichwftv @bobkealing

Not the gas can line of questioning again!

Jurors 8 and 9 are taking a lot of notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:32 AM

Jurors 8 and 9 are taking a lot of notes.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:32 AM

George says #CaseyAnthony has taken those gas cans a number of times to fill car up w/ gas.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:32 AM

Baez put gas can on witness stand..it's sitting right in front of George
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:33 AM

so somehow he is still trying to use the duct tape on the gas can against GA....yeah.....anyone thinking he can prove this set up by a loving grandpa JoJo

I need a zanny about now and I don't even take them!!! sheesh

Just waiting for Jeff Ashton to get up and mop the floor with JB's pocket squares.

In a surprise move of legal excellence, Baez quickly jumps to the all-important, innocence-proving duct-taped gas can. Silence fills the room as the court awaits the next stunning bombshell.

Jurors 8 and 9 are taking a lot of notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:32 AM

Probally saying please get us out of here!

I pray that the jury can see the assassination attempts on every single witness!

:gavel:

Defense appears to have given Casey documents to sign.

by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 9:33 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member