2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning..

I may not post a lot, most of the time Im quiet and on my best bahavior, but im here none the less.

Just in case, the ring master enters the center circle,I have ppcorn and peanuts to pass around.

let me get in where I fit in, ring side seat.

praying OUR CAYLEE gets her justice

btw, I think web sluthes rocks!

Court has reviewed Hillyard vs. State, a 2004 decision of the Florida Supreme Court, Ring brought up again, relief was denied, Mr Hillyard was executed in 2008.

#CaseyAnthony Cheney Mason is in courtroom with Casey but still no Baez. I saw Baez crossing Orange Ave @ 8:28. Where is he?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 7:46 AM

I want to go make some toast, but can't tear myself away...want to see when JB finally arrives and see how HHJP handles him at first.

#CaseyAnthony Cheney Mason is in courtroom with Casey but still no Baez. I saw Baez crossing Orange Ave @ 8:28. Where is he?
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:46 PM

Hey MK were you watching before it started? I was wondering if HHJP said anything about the DT not being there.
I just signed on and heard HHJP say they wern't there to AF. I was shocked and it sure woke me up (since I just rolled out of bed lol).

He just said, "Well, the DT is not here..." :floorlaugh:

Casey spoke and said she agreed with Miss Finell, regarding this motion

I think the defense is doing this on purpose. Not all attorneys come in together. There should be someone there. Set up for some reason

I'm curious to see how they greet each other ???

Well, now we know why the DT didn’t bother to show up. This was just another move to use up the court’s time…….huge waste.

HJP citing court precedent of court cases that will over rule Ring vs Arizona

Won't rule for the mistrial yet? Why not??

CJBP is going to reserve ruling!

AF thanks CJBP for allowing her to be there via phone!

I have zero sympathy. CJBP said 8:30 when they left yesterday! I managed to get here on time!

:gavel:

Me too, but to be fair I'm still in my pjs.

Court will reserve ruling as to mistrial and the DT's motion to reconsider declaring the DP unconstitutional.

HHJP has done his homework!!! I'm so glad he's calling out the date of each execution!

HHJP - The Court at this time will reserve ruling on the subject of mistrial and this particular motion until a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy