2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else witness the stare down between GA and Baez just now????

CA totally negated JB's questioning - said at the time that vid was made, she was talking to KC about the media saying Caylee drowned and was dead (which KC dismissed) and NOT about GA blowing up at the media.

SAO rests, JB no questions.

GA up.

OMG now GA is up. This is getting rediculous

continuing the A parade with GA....is LA in the court today?

6/29/11

9:02

Jury coming in (9:03)

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF CINDY ANTHONY BY JB

Do you remember an issue several years back involving an incident of LA going into ICA's room at night?

OBJECTION BY LDB - relevance - OVERRULED

No.

Were you every aware of such an issue?

OBJECTION BY LDB - hearsay - SUSTAINED

DId you ever have to deal with such an issue?

OBJECTION BY LDB- may we approach?

SiIDEBAR # 1 (9:04-9:09)

OBJECTION SUSTAINED

Do you recall testifying 6 months ago that you believed Caylee was still alive?

Yes.

Were you testifying truthfully? Yes, there was still a part of me that still believed she was alive.

The Memorial service was in February of 2009 and she requested Caylee's remains be cremated.

And 2 years later you still held the belief that Caylee was still alive even after that?

OBJECTION - relevance -- SUSTAINED

Was your ability to block that out faith?

OBJECTION -relevance - SUSTAINED

Compartmentalize?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

On 8/14/08 you visited ICA in jail? Possibly.

You reviewed a video tape in which she told her that GA blew up at the media?

Yes. She told her daughter that.

This was in response to a question that the media had asked his opinion that Caylee had died by an accident?

OBJECTION - SUSTAINED

Related to an accident?

OBJECTION - relevancy - SUSTAINED

Why did you tell your daughter about your husband blowing up?

OBJECTION - relevancy - SUSTAINED

You expressed that this was a new theory? Yes.

You said the new theory is that Caylee drowned inthe pool?

It wasn't a new theory, it was the media's statement.

A month early on July 16 you had told YM about that? On July 16 she told him the pool ladder was attached to the pool.

OBJECTION - leading and relevance - SUSTAINED as to leading

Did you tell the police numerous times about your theory?

OBJECTION - releance - SUSTAINED

I said it wsa the latest story from the media. It wasn't the first time we had discussed it to LE.

ICA even said that, after you had mentioned GA had just blown up at the media - that she had heard? She said she was aware - that she had heard her father had just blown up at the media. She did not know if that was true or not. She could have heard that from someone in the jail. She is aware there are no TV's in the jail.

There were numerous occasions you had made LE aware of the ladder? Yes.

You were aware that the info was being released to the media?

OBJECTION - relevance - SUSTAINED

CROSS EXAM BY LDB:

You recalled her daughter's response was "surprise, surprise"? That was related to the media's theory?

OBJECTION - strike last question - OVERRULED

When you went into the jail that day, you were upset as well, because the media was suggesting that Caylee was deceased? Yes, they were asking how they felt about Caylee drowning in their pool because at that time she believed she was alive.

No further questions.

Witness excused at 9:19

Wonder if this is the big molestation accusation moment.

Cindy wanted to go outside with her husband but George is called to the witness stand.

George again.

This is all about the Anthony's, isn't it? Actually this has been all about them all along, anyway.

JB w/ CA
Still believed Caylee wasn’t dead 6 months ago nearly 2 years after her memorial….how are you able to compartmentalize…

Why did you tell your daughter about your husband blowing up at the media….object-
Goes to the way this child died…sustained unless you tie this to how the child died…..theory that Caylee drown in the pool…..on 7/16 you told YM that you found pool ladder attached to pool….tell police numerous times about pool ladder (object-relevance –sustained) the statement on the jail video was saying it was new theory….it wasn’t first time we discussed it with LE ….it was first time it was in media….GA had just blown up @ the media….KC said she had heard…..that wasn’t true that had just happened right? I don’t know she could have heard it in the jail…..pool ladder incident …all info was being released in the media……
Cross
LDB – you recall when you related what media was suggesting pool has some involvement in Caylee death…the blowing up aspect of this exchange…(object- to last question….how would she know…..she was the individual who directed comment to defendant – comment about the pool rather than comment than blowing up @ media)….JB – media was @ it again-objection overrule –
Media outside suggesting your granddaughter died….yes people yelling your granddaughter died in swim pool….
Redirect-
Witness stand down.

she was aware that GA blew up at media.....does this lead into someone at jail telling RK where body was?

Oh good no more questions for CA.....do damage that means much

Baez was telling her about the media appearances, she had a radio and could watch one hour of tv. We know Baez was in those days, showing ICA the NG show on his laptop.
George up.

There are radios in the cells, JB! YOu know that!

I'm certain ICA could see a TV even IF it wasn't in her cell because ICA knew who was at the house when she called home (from jail) because she had just seen it on tv. She wanted to talk to Lee and saw his car in the driveway.

GA is packed and ready for this. Very daper look and eyes of..."make my day."

George I hope took some notes from Roy Kronk yesterday....be strong!

I feel for poor Shirley P (Cindy's mom) having to watch this. I hope she has people around her to comfort her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member