2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is ridiculous - he reminds of a toddler not getting his way. Sorry, JA knows law and is a promoter of good and he will let justice prevail.

images

JB saying GA drank a six pack of blood pressure pills??? Did i hear that right???

JB - So he drank a six pack and took some blood pressure pills.

:eek:

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
#josebaez opened door. Watch...suicide note is coming in. @bethkaras @vinniepolitan @drdrew @insession @nancygracehln @hlntv @wkmg

Freudian slip by Baez! "Did he (honestly) decide to take his own life" then says "only he can decide, um answer"

Is JB hoping GA will fall on the sword?

Eyes popping open!

HHJP posits: could GA have been so guilty at molesting his daughter with LE closing in on him that he attempted to commit suicide?

I am going to tell you all something. I am a man. and GA breaking down on the stand is making me tear up.

Me too, I'm going to have to compose myself before speaking about what I've seen take place at the moment.

Baez, George is NOT on trial. :banghead: You set him up for it, you are going to get the answer. :maddening: Get over yourself. You opened this can of worms.:worms:

Jose wants to play both sides of the fence, either George tryed or did not try to commit suicide.

~If it weren't for the Thanks button here, I wouldn't be able to get thru the agonizing pain I feel during this assault on GA's heart~Prayers for him to heal from the mutilation ICA has inflicted upon him~

the way that JB talked about the suicide attempt in such a sarcastic way is ridiculous.

JB wanted to use the letter for his purpose and JA has a better use for it.

HHJP is having to tell JB what could be inferred from the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89