2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry, I lost my brother last July to suicide. No note, no reason.

I lost an my uncle the day after Christmas this past year. No Note ,no reason ,completely contradicting ..and I have doubts about events.

Hugs to you guys!

JoJo wanted to be with Caylee? I am so glad for Justice he is not!!

((((JoJo))))

If Baez doesn't see the implication or relevance of George having a gun to threaten information on Caylee's death out of someone, then he's the only one!

I am buying Jeff Ashton the prettiest Model Mack Truck I can find every year and sending it to him on the day the jury finds ICA guilty!

I hope JA likes models.

I know Casey is thinking "I wish you had killed yourself. Waste. Huge Waste." and " I wish I had killed you and Caylee at the same time. You could have been together then."

I HATE HER!

TennisLaw Diana Tennis

@RichardHornsby Lordy, I have never seen anything like this in my life. He did not even have argument ready, like not foresee! Cheney!?!
5 minutes ago

This is insane. C'monn Judge... lets get this thing going already. This jury needs to get this case.

Oh Miss James
I am a silent lurker here but I so admire you. My heart goes out to you.

JB and ICA do not have a heart. How can you continue to hurt this man? ICA has zero emotions.

What an odd scenario when the person trying to put your daughter to death becomes your biggest supporter out of all counsel serving this trial :waitasec:

Can anyone who so believes say a quick prayer for George?

@MagpieFromHinky
Pamela
I'm told that GA is really losing it outside. That he went into restroom & threw up. God give him strength to get thru this.
2 minutes ago via web

Please deliver George from evil Lord.

Baez says " I don't know what he's talking about"

first honest thing he's said in 3 years

I love when JA does that incredulous scoffing sort of laugh. LOL

JB- "I don't know what he's talking about."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online