2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the DT and SA presentations I don't see any reasonable doubt here. I have followed this case somewhat due to the sensationalism I really believe the SA had everything in order and the DT was all over the place just trying to blame other people GA specifically. I did not see where the accident theory was proven at all. Or a cover up by GA. Not to mention the OS regarding RK I did not see any proof at all of this.

Jury will remember JB's opening and wondering about all the statements he made and promises he did NOT deliver.

JB's opening and his behavior will be referenced for years to come in law schools as trap doors lawyers in training should never attemp.

Show me the diploma from law school. Show me the diploma.

I think there will be a whole dramatic afternoon of "defense rests, your honor." Judge asks KC if this is her decision, she's going to waffle, wish-wash, cry - there will be sidebars, discussions, and then a recess for her to get it together either you are or you aren't. And rebuttal won't start until tomorrow even though witnesses are there and ready to go this afternoon. All just more smoke and mirrors, delay tactics, confusion, drama. That's my guess.

I also want to say, at first, I thought ICA accidently killed Caylee but not after JB brought up all the pets that died...I think she is guilty of 1st degree murder. JMO

Welcome to light,lol. What, in regard to the pets, made you change your mind?

I know the State will tear her apart if she testifies, but IMO, she has to testify.

Before having kids and becoming a stay-at-home mom, I was a legal secretary. There was one case that for some reason I was a little more involved with. Man on trial testified, he got a hung jury. Second time around attorney decided he should not testify. Same evidence presented nearly the same way. He was convicted.

I am convinced it was because the jury heard from the victim and other witnesses, but not the accused.

I think if OJ had been put on the stand he would now be on death row.

Seriously, I'm thinking the same thing. I am affraid she will get a new trial due to ineffectual counsel.

I'm confused about the ineffective counsel aspect... Since Cheney Mason is supposedly one of the best Lawyers in Orlando and is listed as lead counsel in this case... not to mention Ann Fenell... How can they claim ineffective counsel.. It appears that even though he has almost NO experience they are letting Jose cut his teeth on this case.. They could very easly told him to sit down and done the job they are there for. This is costing us Florida taxpayers enough money as it is.. why should we have to pay twice... :sick: :sick:

Why is that person tweeting that? Of course he will! He said yesterday morning before the jury returned that he is required to ask her that question. Are those people actually in the courtroom?

I don't know. I think maybe he was just clarifying that the judge will question ICA in open court in front of the jury.

I'm ready for her to take the stand. I wanna see Jeff Ashton crush her like a grape!!

I'm sure KC would tell you that she borrowed the shovel to remove the root...that was not a lie...just a coincidence what happened with her daughter on that day...JMHO

Well, that just might be partly the truth!!!

There was a bamboo root in the way so she couldn't dig a hole to bury little Caylee in the back garden....:banghead::banghead:

Don't we have a statement from Lee, at some point, asking ICA "Is this like last time", or "is this like before?"

Was there ever an explanation? Because now I'm wondering if ICA got mad and killed a pet or two and that was Lee's way of asking.

I'm not sure about the duct tape holding the mandible in place after complete decomposition had occurred (IIRC, expert testimony stated that decomposition would have caused the duct tape to slip off).

A CSI and/or forensic pathologist testified that it was the roots growing through the mandible that held it in place when the remains were found.

The tape didn't hold it in tact all those months, the root growth that invaded the hair and grew through the duct tape held it all together. Unless it had happened exactly this way the lower mandible would have been at best out of place or at worst totally separate from the skull.

Hey peeps,

I am a couple pages behind as usual LOL--just want to remind everyone that despite the inflammatory nature of these pix of ICA flirting with New Lawyer #482, it is still against TOS to wish to do violence upon her, or any player in this case.

I'm serious about pillow-flinging. It's very therapeutic. Someone yesterday also discovered that throwing a kitchen sponge at the TV can help vent frustrations as well. And if you have feather pillows, apparently pulling the feathers out is soothing too. ;)

:tyou:

That was my kitchen sponge that collided with the TV. :seeya:

Just make sure you use a dry sponge, though. :)

Plus the plastic would have adhered to the tape without rotting away. No reports of glue residue or tape residue on the intact garbage bags that I recall.

I agree. Has anyone ever tried to take old duct tape off of garbage bag material? Over time they kind of melt together. Especially in the heat. The first 4 or 5 months would have been very hot and the tape would have literally melted into the plastic bag. It could have never 'come off' and then stuck on the hair, imo

I don't know. I think maybe he was just clarifying that the judge will question ICA in open court in front of the jury.

Sorry - I'm grumpy with tweets aren't I? It's because I've been listening to Judge Eaton - my apologies. But why didn't he just say that?

I don't know. I don't understand ICA. I can't understand how she can flirt and laugh while on trial for murdering her child. I can't understand how she can flirt and laugh while devastating the lives of her friends and her family. My god. In her wake lies an attempted suicide, ruined reputations, damaged and savaged relationships, nightmares, sleeplessness, depression, torment, and a dead baby girl.

BethKaras Beth Karas
The State's rebuttal case will consistent of 4-5 witnesses and is expected to be fairly brief, according to Jeff... http://fb.me/10U70pVJg
30 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

wasnt it LP who said ICA's lies are more convincing than someone telling the truth?

I was listening to the talking heads earlier who say that it is a possibility if Casey is called to the stand that the defense will only ask her one or two questions which would highly limit the prosecution from crossing her.

Wouldn't that be maddening?:banghead:

I think they will ask her as little as possible, but what can they ask her that she would tell the truth to? Her name? That's about all she has said that is true IMO.

If she gets up there, I don't think she will be able to keep her mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member