2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in & give a quick THANK YOU to all of you who have done an amazing job reporting on the trial and the testimony.

I'm at work all day and have limited time in the evenings to catch up. I learn so much more here than from the HLN news shows too!

:tyou:

:gomods:

:grouphug:

I'm feeling pretty good about the case right now.

Even a rogue juror would have to agree with at least a verdict of involuntary manslaughter at this point and rebuttal is coming. I think the SA and the jury will bring justice home for Caylee.

so, they are not going to introduce CA's work records?

Yes, they will definitely do that. Already given the DT the paper work - that's what Baez was saying didn't make sense this morning - he couldn't understand it.

BethKaras Beth Karas
The State's rebuttal case will consistent of 4-5 witnesses and is expected to be fairly brief, according to Jeff... http://fb.me/10U70pVJg
30 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

:great::great::great:

The State's rebuttal will be brief.

So that sounds to me like they are CONFIDENT there will be a CONVICTION !

:great:

I dont wanna derail the current topic, dont know if this has been posted yet? just a fyi

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
It appears Casey's lawyers asked for a long lunch break.. Perhaps to decide whether she will testify.. Court resumes at 130! We shall see!

http://twitter.com/#!/KBelichWFTV

It's too bad that Baez was found not guilty of misconduct when Judge Stan Strickland (who presided before Belvin Perry) accused him of telling Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was and if he found it to report it to Baez, not police. That would have been great for the state in court!

This debunks the whole psychic thing...

My take on JB and his "mastery" of direct/cross examination:
JB: So, it's all about the money for you, cha-ching...bahbling...
Witness: What?
JB: Blah blah blah blah
JA: Objection
JB: FU Ashton.
HHJP: Sustained.
JB: Approach the bench?
HHJP: No...okay fine dang it.

Two hours later...

JB: Blah blah blah blah?
JA: Objection.
HHJP: Mr. BAEEEEZZZ we already discussed this at the sidebar...no blah blah blah question...
CM: Where I am? Why am I here?
JB: JUDGE!!!!! This is not fair. It is just not. It ain't fair. Surplusages!!!! I demand a mistrial!!!! I look terrible on national television...
HHJP: All attorneys in my chambers now

two hours later

JB: Blah blah blah Blah?
JA: Objection...
JB: PLEASE may I approach the bench...JUDGE????

Well, that just might be partly the truth!!!

There was a bamboo root in the way so she couldn't dig a hole to bury little Caylee in the back garden....:banghead::banghead:

I can vision it now...if she takes the stand ...she will try and make the facts fit with her BS story/lies...the accident w Caylee happened when I went to the neighbors to borrow a shovel...before leaving to borrow the shovel..asked Dad to watch over my daughter...etc....JMHO

Sad to say I called the DH to ask if we put our pet in a plastic bag after he died in my arms........yep sad.....we also bought him a tombstone to put in our backyard where he is buried.:seeya:

So the inmate is allowed to just beckon any old joe blow up from the gallery for a little flirty chit chat? I highly doubt that. Especially with the extra security around her the past two days. IMO
Eh, I'm wrong he just looks like the person I'm thinking of. I guess he is on the DT or something.

I also wanted to thank ALL of you--mods, transcriptionists, and members, for everything you've done to keep us on top of things here. I am FAR too slow to join in with the usual posting, but I read and I've worn out the "thanks" button. You all ROCK!

I just want to THANK JB for bringing up all the pets and their deaths. I really think now that ICA did have hand in a lot of those deaths due to her being jealous. So thanks JB, for bringing that in when we didn't have a clue. Nice shot man!!

I think she'll take the stand........this should be good. Both my heavy hitter attys will be in a hearing all afternoon so good time for her to take the stand. Good time. Or Tuesday would be good.

It may have helped if Jose had asked how old the pets were when they died.

I mean, over many years, folks' pets die.

But yikes it wasnt made clear or not that I heard.

moo

But what if one was two years old!

I think if OJ had been put on the stand he would now be on death row.

agree. blagojevich (former gov of IL, i'm sure i spelled that wrong) just sealed his own fate by testifying. in the first trial he did not and they got a hung jury.

Originally Posted by tennisgirlsc
"Describing how the family pets were buried with a SHOVEL in the ANTHONY'S backyard just provided more evidence that Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel in an attempt to bury Caylee in the backyard. just sayin"

EXACTLY!!!! Casey was attempting to bury her daughter in the same manner she had observed for years. Caylee meant no more to her than the family pets. BAEZ has put on a real SHOWCASE in the last couple of days :crazy:

I agree but also remember that the movie she rented with Tony on the night of the 16th had a scene where one of the characters had duct tape on his mouth... She borrowed the shovel a couple of days later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654