2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused about the ineffective counsel aspect... Since Cheney Mason is supposedly one of the best Lawyers in Orlando and is listed as lead counsel in this case... not to mention Ann Fenell... How can they claim ineffective counsel.. It appears that even though he has almost NO experience they are letting Jose cut his teeth on this case.. They could very easly told him to sit down and done the job they are there for. This is costing us Florida taxpayers enough money as it is.. why should we have to pay twice... :sick: :sick:
I believe that CM is only lead counsel on paper so JB could lead the DT per ICA request. She wanted JB doing this-end of story. She is running this show and it is showing by how the DT is doing it's job.

Duct tape is very sticky and if I was wanting to wrap it around a bag I would not rip off pieces. I would wind the roll around the bag once or a couple times then rip or cut it. It would stick to itself or on the bag.

Those pieces found on Caylee's skull were layered and were in very short sections..........IMO she put them on Caylee's face, not around the bag.

I am out of town and was in the hotel lobby where they have the tv on about the case and started chatting with a woman who really thinks JB is trying to get her convicted because he believes she killed Caylee. She works in a lab, but is not a chemist, and said if he would have just put someone on the stand to explain how difficult it is to make chloroform ICA would be found not guilty. :floorlaugh:

To JB - Thank you so very much for clarifying why she asked for the shovel!!!! :floorlaugh:

The family burial practices were so necessary for him to explain.....:great:

My take on JB and his "mastery" of direct/cross examination:
JB: So, it's all about the money for you, cha-ching...bahbling...
Witness: What?
JB: Blah blah blah blah
JA: Objection
JB: FU Ashton.
HHJP: Sustained.
JB: Approach the bench?
HHJP: No...okay fine dang it.

Two hours later...

JB: Blah blah blah blah?
JA: Objection.
HHJP: Mr. BAEEEEZZZ we already discussed this at the sidebar...no blah blah blah question...
CM: Where I am? Why am I here?
JB: JUDGE!!!!! This is not fair. It is just not. It ain't fair. Surplusages!!!! I demand a mistrial!!!! I look terrible on national television...
HHJP: All attorneys in my chambers now

two hours later

JB: Blah blah blah Blah?
JA: Objection...
JB: PLEASE may I approach the bench...JUDGE????

Mr. Baez's use of the Blah Blah Blah's this morning was evidence of his surrender!

Just wondering if ICA was going to take the stand yesterday if Grief person not allowed to get in all of that hypothetical, as she was dressed in pretty n pink and ruflles. She does not looked dressed to take the stand today.

Duct tape is very sticky and if I was wanting to wrap it around a bag I would not rip off pieces. I would wind the roll around the bag once or a couple times then rip or cut it. It would stick to itself or on the bag.

Those pieces found on Caylee's skull were layered and were in very short sections..........IMO she put them on Caylee's face, not around the bag.

Yes, I would agree with this too. I think that if they were stuck TO the Plastic bags, that is where they would STILL be stuck. Duct tape stuck to a plastic garbage bag doesnt come off very well. The plastic would stretch or rip.

i have buried many dogs because I take in rescue animals, some of advanced age. We wrap them in blankets, place them in plastic bags, and bury them in as designated area of the yard. I have many rolls of duct tape around the house, garage, and sheds, which I do not keep track of. Do you think maybe I will be suspected next????

i think the duct tape was placed on the deceased after she died. casey wanted to discard of the body but wanted to cover the orifices, possibly out of the morbid thought of bugs entering. also, this may explain the heart sticker over the mouth. i think this was a bad mother who used chloroform on her child to make her sleep, found her dead, and tried desperately to cover it up.

Respectfully BBM

I have never been able to buy the theory that the duct tape was used to cover the orifices because of leakage. There happens to be more than just two (nose and mouth) orifices on our bodies. What about the ears? What about "other" orifices?

I just don't think it was used to control leakage. But that's JMHO.

I am out of town and was in the hotel lobby where they have the tv on about the case and started chatting with a woman who really thinks JB is trying to get her convicted because he believes she killed Caylee. She works in a lab, but is not a chemist, and said if he would have just put someone on the stand to explain how difficult it is to make chloroform ICA would be found not guilty. :floorlaugh:

I don't know about that, but I have always believed Baez truly knows what happened to Caylee. Of course, he is entitled to attorney/client privilege. He didn't excuse himself from the case because he is what he called Mr. Kronk.

Glad it was nothing! Get out the tequila girl. :crazy:

You know it friend, wanna join me.:rocker:
happy_friday.jpg

The DT totally reads here. . .don't give them ideas. . .:floorlaugh:

i have buried many dogs because I take in rescue animals, some of advanced age. We wrap them in blankets, place them in plastic bags, and bury them in as designated area of the yard. I have many rolls of duct tape around the house, garage, and sheds, which I do not keep track of. Do you think maybe I will be suspected next????
If ICA sees your post she will assert that some pet rescue volunteer did it.

at this point in the day all the talking heads are spouting things and by evening they have all heard what each other have had to say and before I go to bed they are all parroting each other

I think the prosecution's last question should begin with, "Just one more thing." in honor of "Columbo" RIP Peter Falk one of my favorites.

Yes, I would agree with this too. I think that if they were stuck TO the Plastic bags, that is where they would STILL be stuck. Duct tape stuck to a plastic garbage bag doesnt come off very well. The plastic would stretch or rip.

Thanks for all the continuing arguments I can use against the naysayer in my life. :great:

Richard et al are all about how this minimizes the duct tape as a murder weapon...but hello...what about chloroform? And as evidenced by JB's little outburst this morning about the records from Cindy's workplace, I'm sure the state will show, along with their computer experts how Cindy was at work.

This afternoon will be exciting. I do think <modsnip> will take the stand and I CANNOT WAIT. Linda will have a field day. of will it be the Ashtonator????

I missed the part about CA. What was that about? LDB is bringing in evidence to refute CA's statements about doing the chloroform searches? They can and will prove she was at work? That is huge imo! The defense is complaining about what? Not prepared? :floorlaugh:

So who will write a book on this case? Will you buy it?

Not me :) I wouldn't read. I'll close this door and move on to the next child that needs justice. Zahra Baker, Kyron Horman, Hayley Dunn, Haleigh Cummings, Nevaeh Buchanan + many others. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member