2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4. My opinion only -- CASEY is responsible for the "disfunction" the Anthony family now has. Cindy and George were hard-working parents and Lee seems to be a good son and young man. CASEY is a pathological liar and psychopath -- she has caused the problems this family has -- not Cindy, not George and not Lee.

I personally think that is VERY possible. If you've ever been around someone who has a personality disorder (much less tried to live with them and raise them)...it's absluutely crazy making.

Good morning. I am putting my bets on ICA not taking the stand. Was only able to get in using the search feature... main site is giving a database error.

Same thing with the database error. I was able to get here via the direct link to the case from the main page.

Good morning! I have to run out for a bit this am...PLEASE DON'T LET ICA TAKE THE STAND UNTIL I GET BACK!! (I'll be quick..promise lol)

I'll try to take some hostages...:giggle:

I wonder if Baez will still put KH (RC) on the stand. It was stated she was out in the hallway yesterday ready to testify.

What he did with GA yesterday was cruel, inhumane and sheer torture. He broke an already broken man with a heart to match. He is devasted and I only hope the jury disliked what Baez did..he's a very sneaky man and only hope he will be disbarred at trials end...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I don't think Casey will take the stand.
I do believe that George, Cindy and Lee with be back up on the stand
Also River Cruz, I think he will rest his case with River Cruz saying it was a "accident that snowballed out of control"

In JB mind he will think that this will help

I made my appointments for lunch time. cleaned house while the grief counselor was on the stand yesterday. im ready for more chaos! If they rest today she must not be getting on the stand. Who knows though? Maybe she is and Baez is trying to pull a fast one. Yesterday was very sad! :twocents:

I also have to run out this morning for an errand - does anyone know what time court starts this morning? 8:30am or 9am? Thank you

WOW - What a beautiful pic. Thanks for that!

YVW...got it from a twitter that was sent to me...such a beautiful child who's life was taken way too soon and for no apparent reason but jealousy and freedom...sickening how ICA's mind works..She will be the talk of the mental health professionals for decades to come...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I'll try to take some hostages...:giggle:

I wonder if Baez will still put KH (RC) on the stand. It was stated she was out in the hallway yesterday ready to testify.

What he did with GA yesterday was cruel, inhumane and sheer torture. He broke an already broken man with a heart to match. He is devasted and I only hope the jury disliked what Baez did..he's a very sneaky man and only hope he will be disbarred at trials end...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Gee, I hope you are right. I hate to see himdo this on more innocent people.
He got it wrong with the statement that Kronk is morally bankrupt. It is JB who is the morally bankrupt one. He has showed us that starting from the reasons he was not accepted into the bar.

Morning all waiting to see if the DT rests, and justice will come swiftly for baby Caylee!!

IMO - the only thing certain about today is that there will be a huge population of people collectively holding their breath when HHJP asks Casey if it is her decision and her decision alone not to testify if the defense rests without calling her to the stand.

Good Morning all.

Glad to hear it was not just me with the data base error. I was saying no not today WS don't fail me now.

I cancelled a teeth cleaning appt today, I didn't want to miss nothing. This case has my whole life on hold. Can't stay away.

See everyone in court.

I have been thinking............dangerous thing for me, LOL!

I hope Casey does not testify because Baez & Co. will say they lost this case because she testified against their advice. IMO, they lost their case a long time ago.

If Casey were to testify she would not tell the truth anyway.

MOO

The forum is obviously having some issues this morning....never has there ever been only 70 users online throughout this trial! Im picturing panic attacks nationally, and mass amounts of WS'ers already headed for their liquor cabinets.

That said....Good Morning W E B S L E U T H eeerrrrrssss!!

Good morning. I am putting my bets on ICA not taking the stand. Was only able to get in using the search feature... main site is giving a database error.

I had trouble too. Thought it was just me. Rebooted and then got in. Hope everything goes smoothly today

BBM

I was thinking last night about what was wrong about that family. They are obviously dysfunctional. Something severe is wrong - and I wondered, could it be abuse? Could that be true? Because something major has gone wrong. They are not the garden variety minor dysfunctional family

And it occurred to me that the "BIG SECRET" of that family might just be Casey herself. Like you said here.

It might just be that that whole family over the years morphed into living the big lie that Casey was normal when, in fact, she was horribly disturbed. And after being in denial about it for 20 years or so, this family fought and fought to get everyone to be part of that denial. Until they couldn't, anymore.

Wow you read my mind.

Especially when CA and LA got up on the stand and started spewing obvious lies.

It just seems like they have made a habit of lying for ICA much longer than three years. It could have been they got into that habit another way, but I think its interesting to note that C and L are the ones who knew ICA best, so they were more aware of what needed to be covered up. Is that why it has at times seemed like GA is the least comfortable lying.

I have been thinking............dangerous thing for me, LOL!

I hope Casey does not testify because Baez & Co. will say they lost this case because she testified against their advice. IMO, they lost their case a long time ago.

If Casey were to testify she would not tell the truth anyway.

MOO

BBM

The court might as well just skip swearing her in as it wouldn't make a difference anyway. IMO

cant wait for river cruz to be crossed by state. :great: I think ending with her could be a big dud for the defense.

Good morning.

I missed yesterday's testimony and wasn't able to watch the re-play until late last night (and very early this morning). I'm going on less than two hours of sleep and have the caffeine shakes. I have, however, cleared my calendar until next Wednesday so I won't miss anything until (hopefully) this case is in the jurors hands.

So I apologize for commenting and editorializing on what I know you've all covered thoroughly at this point.

George's tortuous testimony and Baez's grueling questioning was just horrific. After being momentarily duped by Cindy's crying on the stand, I vowed not to give this family one iota of sympathy. But he totally ripped my heart out. His guilt and deep grief over 'failing Caylee' was palpable. I finally feel that someone in this screwed up family has stood up for Caylee. And, at this moment, I'm proud of him. ICA's icy glaring at him, watching her broken father was chilling to the bone. Then when they broke for lunch she was all smiles and congratulatory to her 'team'. Did I really see her wink at Baez?! I simply cannot wrap my mind around this creature - and for that I'm grateful.

It would be a gross understatement to say that I did not care for Dr. Karioth - the self professed 'traumatologist' and her 'magical thinking'. She didn't seem to know the difference between a peer review journal and "The Ladies Home Journal". Her condescending sneer at JA ticked me off and told me all I needed to know about her. I'll concede that my bias is colored by my personal experience, however. After my daughter was killed, I became very familiar with Dr. Elizabeth Kubler Ross and her studies and writings. And I can tell you that she's rolling over in her grave at this woman's testimony. The only thing that she got right, in my humble opinion, is that a mother's bond with her child is NEVER broken. Her story about the dead child and the rain hit close to home for me. I couldn't drive past my child's cemetery at night because it was cold and dark and I felt my daughter was frightened. This defies logic, of course, but to this day, I cannot shake that feeling if I have to pass by at night. I go miles out of my way to avoid it.

JA's cross of Dr. K was stellar. No less than I expected, of course. And I know I'm being redundant in mentioning ICA's 'tears' during her testimony because, of course, they were for her. The 'tears' she couldn't muster for her own broken father. The father that SHE alone is responsible for the condition he's in today and will be for the rest of his life.

The highlight of the day for me was when LDB told Yuri that he would always be subject to recall. :)

I've got a fresh pot of coffee to get me through the day. I'm praying that ICA takes the stand.

I'm sorry for the length of this post. I had a lot to get off my chest after yesterday's testimony.

Love and peace to all - and especially to you, little Caylee. :blowkiss:

I really don't think she will testify, but, after watching how comfortable she was yesterday morning when she had no DT with her AT ALL - getting up and speaking to the judge - she seemed very competent and comfortable. Wouldn't you think that would be a totally terrifying situation - not having your lawyers there when something so important was being argued. Based on that, it is possible she may testify. His Honor has told the DT that he will have to hear for himself that it is entirely her choice if she decides not to - FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz