2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this! It looks like GA is telling ICA he is washing his hands of her.

Whoa, I did not even notice that watching today. Thats EXACTLY what he's telling her and well deserved too. She's done nothing but drag her family through mud and then drag em even deeper by acting like she's having fun doing it. PURE EVIL.

I accidentally hear some of JVM with Janie W (my ears are still burning). BEfore I could quick mute her, they were talking about how normally attorneys would have a mock try at the client with one attorney cross examining her. JVM asked JW if she thought they did that and JW said "I know they did". Then I managed to mute her. But anyway, I think that this is what led them to seek the competency testing. Seriously, can you imagine CM mock crossing her and the wacko answers she probably gave? :floorlaugh: I am CONVINCED this is what happened! "Ms. Anthony, you say Caylee accidentally drowned?" "No, that's not true, I left her at the mall for Zanny to pick up in the play area. I have a video too! It was the Florida Mall!"

Well you came and you gave without taking
but I sent you away, oh Mandy
well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
I need you today, oh Mandy............

Thank you, JB. I don't have enough useless crap going on in my head???? I needed this???? Just freakin' thanks....:loser:

Too funny!! Hearing that name brought that song to my mind today too!! :crazy:

THIS. A thousand times, this. You have nailed it. I have not watched a trial in many, many years, and I find myself waking up without the alarm clock, right on time, sleeping fitfully, being uncharacteristically grumpy and depressed, justifying the mounting laundry, etc....this has affected me in so many ways I never thought it would. I feel like my life is on hold, between breaths, and I can only exhale after I know things have been made okay for Caylee.

Please tell me someone else feels this way.

You are not alone. I do the same thing. I try to get all my housework done on Sunday so I dont have anything to do all week. I dont sleep either, and have even starting having bizarre dreams about this case. Will be soooo glad when she is behind bars for good.

THIS. A thousand times, this. You have nailed it. I have not watched a trial in many, many years, and I find myself waking up without the alarm clock, right on time, sleeping fitfully, being uncharacteristically grumpy and depressed, justifying the mounting laundry, etc....this has affected me in so many ways I never thought it would. I feel like my life is on hold, between breaths, and I can only exhale after I know things have been made okay for Caylee.

I do.

Well..what does the following tell you:

I LOVE sleep...HATE mornings. But I took this week off from work, using my vacation time, waking up at 7:30 every morning to be glued to my laptop and TV for the entire day's proceedings! Laundry? Meals? Cleaning? They will all have to wait. Does that make you feel better? :seeya:

Glad it's not just me! I've been hearing this ever since Mandy was mentioned this a.m.!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

OT, I do have to admit, I really like Barry Manilow. Just didn't need that ringing thru my head all day....

if they have evidence of her using her computer at work, logging on and off that could show she was definitely there when she was saying she wasn't. That is different than leaving early or leaving to go run an errand and not marking it down. The time records themselves may not be as important as other evidence of her actually being in the office. Course, the work records may also be completely accurate as every one I saw had a precise # of hours worked and they varied form a short day with 5 hours to long days with 9 or 10 hours. In any event there is no way HHJP is holding the trial for a records from July 15th.

But July 15th does have something to do with the days in March that are being disputed. It's known for a fact that CA left work that day in the middle of the afternoon. If the DT can show that records put her in the office when we know she was at the tow yard picking up the car they can show that the same thing could have happened in March. It would be directly related to the states rebuttal.

No matter what the verdict is, it will be impossible to ever know what really happened to Caylee...only Casey really knows the how and the why and I don't believe anyone else will ever know.

You mean you all are not still humming Mustang Sally? I so admired Val saying she was cheering Sally on for getting through her testimony without doing a face plant on the witness stand...:rocker:

I LOVE sleep...HATE mornings. But I took this week off from work, using my vacation time, waking up at 7:30 every morning to be glued to my laptop and TV for the entire day's proceedings! Laundry? Meals? Cleaning? They will all have to wait. Does that make you feel better? :seeya:

It is nice to know I am not alone lol. I can't help but feeling bad this is almost all I have done all summer. (in reality,we are going to be gone for 3 weeks next month, so we are just chilling right now )
Anyway...I have been so stressed the past few nights especially. I know I am in somewhat overload, but I feel so bad for this poor child, I feel like she deserves someone to be a warrior for her.
But I too have had crazy dreams. One night as I was falling asleep, I kept just having those weird almost asleep, but still awake dreams..And all I can tell you was it was ICA's face, and I felt like I was just surrounded by evil...

I have my beliefs and I KNOW Caylee is in a beautiful , happy safe place. And she is happy, and has no idea what is going on here... But..I still think part of her knows we are here fighting the good fight.

Ha! Good thing you aren't a west coaster - trial starts at 5:30AM six days a week, and people were laughing at me stirring my oatmeal this morning with the garlic spoon I stirred the pasta with last night - and running to the corner store at 7:00am with my sweatshirt on inside out. This was day 40 of the trial, right? I think I've forgotten what sleep is.

But, not sure if any Canadians who post have admitted that tomorrow is a national holiday. Yippee - now I don't have to pretend to be working.!

BBM

Here's the rub though and why I believe HHJP will have an issue with JB over this: Both Pros and DT stipulated and entered into evidence her Gentiva work records as being accurate.

Then before Cindy testifies, she tells him she is going to say they are not reliable and pretty much meaningless (and meaningless is a word HHJP used too). JB as an officer of the court should have informed the court as soon as he was told that information that those employment records could not be relied upon.

Instead he chooses to put her on the stand knowing full well what she was going to say and this is what HHJP finally got him to say - that he did know ahead of time what she was going to say.

IMO

Yes, I think you are right! I got the impression that HHJBP was not pleased that JB did this, or wiggled around when confronted. I hope HHJBP will add this to his, no doubt, long list of things that he may just follow up on later.

I wonder if anyone is keeping a list of contemptible actions by JB?

I thought the prosecution and the defense would bring up much more evidence in than they did. I think all those hearsay rules limited much of the important testimony...regarding TL's and JG's testimony. I really wanted to hear from JG. He knew KC the longest out of all the boyfriends it seemed.

Are you sure? He called ICA a "diabolical liar"...

3 years ago I would have thought you were insane. Now that I'm just like you you're absolutely fine.

Ha! Good thing you aren't a west coaster - trial starts at 5:30AM six days a week, and people were laughing at me stirring my oatmeal this morning with the garlic spoon I stirred the pasta with last night - and running to the corner store at 7:00am with my sweatshirt on inside out. This was day 40 of the trial, right? I think I've forgotten what sleep is.

But, not sure if any Canadians who post have admitted that tomorrow is a national holiday. Yippee - now I don't have to pretend to be working.!

I go to the corner store in my pajama pants and the tshirt I slept in. :floorlaugh: So I totally relate!

And as far as the "pretend to be working"... if I don't get fired for the time I have spent following this online in the weeks prior to this one, it will be a miracle.... yikes. :innocent:

Thanks for that! I saw that movie years ago with my husband and recently I was trying to remember their name to tell my daughter, but I couldn't remember!
Psssst... what's the relevance to this case though, what am I missing? Someone earlier asked if Sally was here:waitasec:???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010