2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, maybe I'm just experiencing trial fatigue, but I cannot understand why the DT is still harping on the employment records. Even if they win the argument, how does it substantially help their case overall?

I believe the SA is going with chloroform to show "premeditation". If CA takes the fall for that, no premeditation, so I do think it is important for the State. IMO.

Defense Rests.

Which does not, apparently, mean that they are done wasting everyone's time.

no drowning
no sexual abuse
no evidence Kronk moved the body

it is a wash imhoo (the defense case)

The business records of Henkel duct tape. What does this have to do with the price of tea in China, someone tell me? It is made in Ohio? BFD!

Poor Jose...I think he may have just opened another door for MackJeff to drive thru.

Casey won't testify. Does that mean the DT actually did something right? WOW!

Our Mock Juror Mountain Kat has been missing all day

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Jury seemed surprised at the defense resting. #caseyanthony

If I had told the complete TRUTH, I would be RUNNING to testify on my behalf!!!

What a sorry, sorry, sorry defense that has been put on for KC.

This will go down as one of the most horribly inept defense teams in the history of the U.S. Justice system.

In all fairness... they had ABSOLUTELY nothing to work with...

If what's going on now, outside of the jury presence, doesn't take too long, the state can probably finish their rebuttal today. But, the DT is arguing against the records from CA's workplace coming in.

State wants to present 'verified' work hours of CA to impeach her testimony on the computer searchs on the clorophorm (sp) issues. CM says this is predjudial to his client.

HHJP has let the DT slide on every single witness and written record that they have screwed up on and missed the discovery deadline by miles.

He had just better not change his tune when it comes to the State.

Just because the DT was stupid enough not to vet Cindy's work claims before they led her down that lying path, should not mean that the State cannot call her out on it.

CM says CA's testimony was not a surprise...really? Who was prepared to hear her say, she made those searches.. she lied.

Mason is making a decent argument IMO. If CA testified in deposition to this in summer 2009 then shouldn't have they been prepared with these records way back when?

HALLELUJAH!!!! Praise God above THE DEFENSE FINALLY RESTED!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY right now!!!!

I'm not watching but I did enjoy seeing those words: Defense Rests.
:great:FINALLY - now we can go on to the good stuff...

She would never put herself up there, I said it before the break and I say it now, she is cowardly, just a lot of drama and false bravado.......She won't look bad. Even if she goes down.

I hope HHJP allows this testimony in the State's rebuttal because CA clearly perjured herself. jmo

Justice is coming sweet girl.....

Caylee_(44).jpg

wow, so the docs describe CINDY doing chloroform searches WTH????????

Am I in the twilight zone? wha???? WHA???????

Mason said subpoena is viol. of discovery. Defense is prejudiced by the violation. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:44 PM

#CaseyAnthony Defense has rested and now, with jury out of room, attorney's arguing discovery violation re: Cindy's work records
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:44 PM

Mason says state knew Cindy Anthony would testify she did those computer searches. Wants rebuttal testimony prohibited. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:44 PM

Mason: State knew it was #CindyAnthony who made those computer searches and waited to subpoena records now. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:43 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member