2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SA response: the docs we intend to present as follows, 1 page doc: report for <username> log in and log out record maintained by gentiva.

In addition: a series that begins with deleted emails of CA , and SA has only asked for two days of deleted, sent and recieved emails for 2 days.

The largest doc is an exel spreadsheet. The broken up version is 232 pages, half of that is the length of the doc, work space or desktop login for CA, job entries, job dates and job time. Patient info removed because of HIPPA

Ok, maybe I'm just experiencing trial fatigue, but I cannot understand why the DT is still harping on the employment records. Even if they win the argument, how does it substantially help their case overall?

They believe the documents will be used to impeach CA in the chloro searches.

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Jury seemed surprised at the defense resting. #caseyanthony

They are probably thinking well when is the defense going to present their case?????? :floorlaugh:

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Jury seemed surprised at the defense resting. #caseyanthony

In other words, they are thinking "That's it? That's all they got? Allrighty then."

During rebuttal, it looks like the state may give a little jab to Cindy. They will prove she lied when talking about the net searches imo.

I believe they are all counting on the argument AF made yesterday to the judge. They are sure they are going to get a new jury and new trial. jmo

I can't imagine judge wouldn't let them in. Part of the rebuttal case is ya know rebutting the defense witnesses. lol I And this info goes to crux of their case as far as premeditation goes.

Casey can now be on those Prison shows they always show on MSNBC;such as Lockdown.

During CA testimony previously, CA stated that gentiva would have these docs.

lost feed

Mason said subpoena is viol. of discovery. Defense is prejudiced by the violation. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:44 PM

#CaseyAnthony Defense has rested and now, with jury out of room, attorney's arguing discovery violation re: Cindy's work records
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 12:44 PM

Mason says state knew Cindy Anthony would testify she did those computer searches. Wants rebuttal testimony prohibited. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:44 PM

Mason: State knew it was #CindyAnthony who made those computer searches and waited to subpoena records now. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:43 PM

It is my understanding that she never mentioned chloroform in her deposition.

Well, do we all understand now???

I understand, I understand that ICA is a heartless evil person who murdered her daughter out of spite. I believe Caylee cramped ICAs style.
I'm still confused as to why ICA sat in jail for the last 3 years for something that she stated wasn't her fault. But I understand that most of the evidence has proven that ICA was the only one with motive to kill Caylee.

She killed Baby Caylee Marie. Guilty.

wonder what Lippman said to A&#8217;s about this

Defense just didn't have much to work with did they?

sweet_10.jpg

Darling Little Angel, with her halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members