2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, they have a lot of nerve! I'm sure Linda isn't going to be sanctioned and found in contempt. Pfft.

I'm sitting here watching ICA for the first time during this trial (I've got 9 kids, so I don't often get time to sit at the computer for extended periods of time during the day) and I have to say that it's unnerving to watch ICA's stone-cold expression. No matter what anyone says about her, she just sits there with a big ol' case of b**chface.

It's chilling.

that's pretty rich CM coming from you.

I tell you what - if I was charged with murdering my baby in premeditated cold blood, and if I knew that in fact my baby had died in a *drowning accident* and that I had covered up the death in a panic (or for whatever reason), I would most definitely take the stand to testify in my own defense, especially given the DT's OS.

If, as the defendant, I was telling the truth regarding the circumstances of my baby's death, I personally would not be afraid to tell my side to the jury. In fact, I suspect I would insist upon testifying if the *theory* my DT had put forth was true & accurate.

I know a defendant's choice to testify or to not testify is not evidence of guilt or innocence, and the jury is instructed accordingly, but still - if it were me...

But then again, I'm a truthful person.

George needs to acknowledge the ownership of that tape and how it is readily accessible in the garage - where ALL THE OTHER ITEMS were located (bags etc)

For God's sake, why don't they just admit she lied and get it over with. They are going to prove it anyway.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw Nope, she changed during trial. No discovery violation at all.
3 minutes ago

"At that time she did not dispute the accuracy of her work record. yet she talked recently about things like her password and her computer history which would now be in dispute.
I DID discuss this with the DT on the 24th of June when i first began to search for this info"

GO LINDA!

I think Cindy did herself in with her over explination of her work computer/password.

I am a bit shocked...due to her personality and how far she has gone thus far with her stories...but feel this was very smart for KC not too...me personally...I would want to talk...give my side of the story...but I also vision myself wanting to talk knowing I was an innocent man...JMHO

this worries me a little because CM does know his stuff

Ms. Anthony's testimony 2 years ago is not the same as that she offered on the stand.

Well if ICA not testifying, that has got to be the oddest close by a defense I have seen.

Agree - I thought for sure they were going to call RKronk again
to beat that Dead horse again
BTW, I Personally am glad she is not testifying, I just want this over.
It's not like ICA would tell the truth of what,why,how poor Caylee died.
Sadly . JMHO
I'm just so afraid something is going to happen,
or made to happen by DT to cause a mistrial
-so that's why I want this over.
I want to hear closings and Want a Verdict of GUILTY LWOP.
No appeals.
Never want to see or hear about ICA again.

Justice finally for Caylee Marie !

lol letting Mason handle the argument for the work records.. so there is a 90% chance it will go wrong for them and not a 100% chance if JB presents the argument.

Please let those records come in... CA should be ashamed of herself on the internet searches...

if my memory is correct.. CA never testified in depositions that she did neck breaking searches !

BBM Right. Nor chloroform. If Cindy hadn't committed perjury under testimony last week this would not be necessary. Hoping HHJP rules to let them in.

Please, please, please let it in! Although, IMHO the DT does have a bit of an argument this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove