2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During CA testimony previously, CA stated that gentiva would have these docs.

lost feed

I thought CA said the opposite, that they cleared their records. Maybe it was part of them. I think when it comes to computers, there is always a way. jmho

So let’s just save it until tomorrow and give DS more time.....DT got to add lots of evidence

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
The defense makes this claim after violating court orders repeatedly [via Twitter]

What is a rebuttal for? Why doesn't the DT think that it is appropriate to bring up other people to rebut CAs statements? And reward the prosecution? I think the HHBP has been more than fair to the DT and has actually not let things happen for the SA just to make sure he is fair to the DT

Did Cindy say that she did the searches in depo???

Did I miss that one?

This is just grasping at straws by Defense. JP has given them tons of leeway and even let a grief counselor take hypotheticals and DT is still whining.

I am honestly so surprised she isn't testifying. I was so wrong!

The defense has not created any reasonable doubt IMHO. No doubt at all. None.

She is toast. As she should be. She killed our lil Caylee.

Did I understand that her on the stand might 86 her appeal chances? Or at least some avenue of it. That could be it.

It's all anticlimatic and a little depressing. So the defense rested on how dead family PETS were handled. That's just sad.

Oh PLease Mr. Mason. How does this rebuttal make it a ' TRIAL BY AMBUSH? "

The work records are OBVIOUS evidence, not ambush material. Cindy tried to LIE and the state is trying to prove the TRUTH>

Am I nuts or are the work records muddying the waters?

muddying the waters -- if the information is as sudden in nature as is being presented /claimed (apparently seen)

?

The DT is desperate - w/o Cindy's depo re: chloroform it's ICA who did the searches.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@AngelAnalyzes @MarkNeJame its not a discovery violation IMO.

who is the fidgity guy over Mason's shoulder?? I think it was the guy ICA summoned over?

What ...... 'Reward the prosecution'.......CM, it was you and your team that used CA to state that she did the searches and now you want to prevent that to be clarified? Talk about 'who wants to be Rewarded'.......give it up DT.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
No evidence of sex abuse. None of drowning. All promised in opening to be made clear to jury. They will remember & convict. #caseyanthony

WooHoo! "Did she contest employment records during depo?" NOPE!!!

Sorry if this has been discussed, but the motion about the death penalty. Was that passed? Is the maximum she can get now is life in prison without parole? I saw a post a few pages back saying that. TIA

So CM is saying this is all we have and they want to take it away, lol. Her words changed....

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
No evidence of sex abuse. None of drowning. All promised in opening to be made clear to jury. They will remember & convict. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago
Mark NeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Another blunder by defense. Changed their minds about testifying.Why else broken promises to jury from opening? Case over. #caseyanthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove