2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now we know she lied, geez, I think this information should be given to the jury. To keep it out is criminal.

And LDB helps Baez find the place he's looking for to prove her wrong. hahaha

glad to see that all the twitterheads are saying that this is not a discovery violation

Wth is wrong with people...is this dude serious....... ?

You can't find lies Baez. They are not like magic ink that appears on the document.

What is a rebuttal for? Why doesn't the DT think that it is appropriate to bring up other people to rebut CAs statements? And reward the prosecution? I think the HHBP has been more than fair to the DT and has actually not let things happen for the SA just to make sure he is fair to the DT

Because the State has the burden of proof, they get the opportunity to rebut the defense case and always gets the last word. Even in closing statements.

I'm nervous. We need these records in, guys. Very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh PLease Mr. Mason. How does this rebuttal make it a ' TRIAL BY AMBUSH? "

The work records are OBVIOUS evidence, not ambush material. Cindy tried to LIE and the state is trying to prove the TRUTH>

If JB shoots himself in the foot, does that constitute an ambush?

Defense just didn't have much to work with did they?

Ya got that right. For all her creative writing with her lies for those 31 days, her and/or her Defense team or some combo of them came up with some creative writing of their own for the opening statement. Seems they have zero to zilch to prove any part of the story.

They knew when LCB asked CA about her hours that the state would get the records. They should have looked at the records before they let her lie on the stand.

There are lot's of records proving CA's presence at work. I think he's going to let them in.

The Honorable JP should allow this is . . . there was NO way that the ST would KNOW that Cindy would be so SPECIFIC with her dates. NO. WAY!

He's given DT enough leeway. More than they should have had. The State has the right to a rebuttal and should be allowed to present. I do pray judge doesn't let DT get away with even more. This is big to Stae case.

unfortunately on appeal it is not a matter of how times def got something....they can appeal on one leeway by HH and that could give an appeal.

praying we dispatch this quickly

I don't think HHJP is going to allow them in, he's just got that questionable sound in his voice.

Wow. I can't believe lightening didn't strike CM dead when he said it should be a trial by ambush. JEEBUS DEFENSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Er, tried to, but you know what I mean!

Ditto! My jaw dropped. They can dish it out but they sure can't take it!

A Nurse, particularly a Nurse Manager is aware that ALL medical record documents are saved for a minimum of seven years. Her job was administrative, so she knew exactly that the records still existed, but lied.

:rocker: Yep ... she knows this ... but she "lied" to save ICA ... :banghead:

If they don't let it in jury doesn't get full story. Casey doing those searches not CA is important info. What is point of rebuttal if you can't rebutt the evidence and witnesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak