2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the people on TV said earlier that if she didn't testify, at a new trial she could come up with a totally different story (without it was George who found a body, etc). If she testified, everything is locked into place. Maybe she decided this trial was a wash and she'll hope for a new one with appeals. I firmly believe she would have liked to testify but they managed to talk her out of it.

Was anybody else surprised to hear her voice? She sounded to childlike..

I was surprised too. The voice doesn't match the coldhearted stony face we have all been staring at for the past month. The voice doesn't match the heinous acts it's owner committed. This is just another example that the devil can take on many forms. JMO.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
No evidence of sex abuse. None of drowning. All promised in opening to be made clear to jury. They will remember & convict. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

I agree! I bet the jury is busting at the seams to be able to talk to each other about the case.

Gee well don't admit to forgery of your work records (timecards) waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LDB explaining now. I think CA was badly mistaken and had no idea that her work could show her actual log-in and log-out times of her work computer. Or, she did know, and just blatantly lied, not caring, but I think she had no understanding of how businesses absolutely do have access to this, whether you have your own password or not. IMO

A Nurse, particularly a Nurse Manager is aware that ALL medical record documents are saved for a minimum of seven years. Her job was administrative, so she knew exactly that the records still existed, but lied.

Defense has alot of nerve, crying about this when they have done it and got away with it.

9glysi.jpg

this worries me a little because CM does know his stuff

He's given DT enough leeway. More than they should have had. The State has the right to a rebuttal and should be allowed to present. I do pray judge doesn't let DT get away with even more. This is big to Stae case.

Oh god. HHJP may not allow this in.

It's like HHJP & I sharing the same brain right now re: if CA intimated in her depo that her work records for those days were accurate...

Wow. I can't believe lightening didn't strike CM dead when he said it should be a trial by ambush. JEEBUS DEFENSE THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID THE WHOLE TIME!!!! Er, tried to, but you know what I mean!

Please Linda, tell them. CA did not mention the validity of her timecard.

I'm shocked that the defense didn't even talk about how Caylee went unsupervised, what time she drowned, what happened to her remains after that, how Casey was able to go to Tonys without wanting to give her daughter a funeral, who took posession of the body after etc...

Good lord. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Im shocked that no one asked Kronk if he saw duct tape on the skull when he was "poking" around with the meter stick. (Or was he asked?)

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
No evidence of sex abuse. None of drowning. All promised in opening to be made clear to jury. They will remember & convict. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

I like Mark NeJame but not so sure 12 jurors will convict. I hope he's right though.

:banghead:How many times has the flippin DT violated discovery?!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member