2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jose has just added something...documents.... entered into evidence. Didnt catch what it is. Anyone?

tia

The business records of Henkel duct tape. What does this have to do with the price of tea in China, someone tell me? It is made in Ohio? BFD!

Honestly, guys.. there's no way she could keep all her lies straight at this point. I'm completely not surprised she didn't take the stand. She realizes she's busted, and the only way to not completely incriminate herself is not to talk at all. I think the jury will know this, though.

Mason arguing it is a discovery violation. (pot meet kettle, all I'm saying)

The DT has got to be feeling a huge sense of failure right now.

I think they are probably feeling a huge sense of relief. Also... just putting this out here, but with all the chatting between LDB and JB in the last 2 days, which seems unusual to me, there may still be a plea deal on the table. Could that be possible? Will she accept a plea before the jury comes back with a verdict?

Salem

I'm just now feeling less stressed...just the waiting made me nauseous. I wanted to see the PT tear her apart, but just a small part of me was worried that she might have pulled it off, or at the very least, made herself look not guilty. Whew!!!

Pffft, Cindy searched for chlorophyll, not chloroform. :mad:

lol letting Mason handle the argument for the work records.. so there is a 90% chance it will go wrong for them and not a 100% chance if JB presents the argument.

Please let those records come in... CA should be ashamed of herself on the internet searches...

if my memory is correct.. CA never testified in depositions that she did neck breaking searches !

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
They got up without looking at Casey and left court
2 minutes ago

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
The defense rested and the jury did not react
3 minutes ago

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, Cindy and George Anthony had beloved pets who they buried in their backyard and would have ceremonies for to say goodbye. The defense rests.

Shut the front door!!!!!

Why would they want to impeach CA's testimony? Then who else would have been on the computer? Wouldn't that make it Casey be the next person in line to have been on the computer? I don't get this!!!

Discovery violation? I thought that during the rebuttal the state could bring in new witnesses to rebutt things they learned during the defense case.

We need CA's work records in folks!!!!!!! Please say a prayer that HHJP lets it in!!!!! We NEED to pin the searches on ICA and ICA alone.

sweet_10.jpg

HALLELUJAH!!!! Praise God above THE DEFENSE FINALLY RESTED!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO HAPPY right now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member