2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't dispute work records until ON the stand. That was why Linda was so upset and furiously scribbling dates and times down when CA was testifying. She was setting up the rebuttal at that time.

SA just received the documents. And the DT has been trying to present false witness all along. IMO

Oh did he say that would say we are presenting false evidence and that is not what the defense is doing?:floorlaugh:

They do not want these records in. They know what the records will show.

wow trying to tell cindy to plead the fifth. in code?? OMG the dt is too much. Baez has no feet left. Put away the gun, son!!

I can't stop laughing. JB doesn't want the stigma of the DT presenting false testimony? He should have thought of that before he started his OS with the fact that his client is a liar.

:seeya: Jose ... the fact that Cindy was at WORK and did NOT search the computer for "chloroform" in March 2008 is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT than the testimony of the Anthony Family's deceased pets ...

I hope the Judge lets this in ... and I hope the SA does NOT let CA get away with the changing of her testimony ...

JB you brought up this stuff with Cindy doing the searches and that her time card is wrong. The state is doing what they can to discredit this. JB, you opened the door. You introduced this late the game.

HH does not like people who lie on the stand.

CA was worried about her very sick dogs. It kinda makes you wonder if someone (cough ICA) was practicing their chloroform recipes. We know too much about their pets as it is.

In his attempt to get CA to cop to the searches.....seems that JB forgot to account for CA arguing the validity of her timecards. As usual....JB misses making the whole loop.

Yep, his inexperience showing again, IMO. But I do think he may have learned a lot from this trial, too bad it was a DP case for one of his very early rodeo appearances.

Wow. I wonder if CA will be charged with perjury.

Baez: "This is a stigma we don't want attached to the defense...presenting false evidence."

Maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE you did it...over and over and over!!!

Is JB for real in his arguments?

It's too late in the trial?

Having all of Cindy's testimony stricken could bite the State too.
This is a real problem.

I will bring to light what this court has often said.....bad time to snark Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members