2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I wonder if CA will be charged with perjury.

:waitasec:

If the President of the United States can be "charged" with perjury ...

Then I would think it ought to be easy to charge an "Anthony" with perjury ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Why can't the judge give the defense team until tomorrow to review the records? Prosecution hasn't had them much longer than 1 day.

I think HHJBP is leaning toward letting it in!

If DT looks bad that's the breaks. Happens all the time in courts. Their witness lied and jury has the right to hear it and State should have the right to rebutt their case. And it really doesn't look like DT knew she would commit perjury and I don't think jury would make that jump. They will think she lied to protect her daughter.

were you aware your client was going to lie ????????

haha! jose! you silly boy! You know what cindy was gonna say. You coached her! They met with you.

"computer documents and records can be a bit misleading"

LOL, no. Now programs can have bugs, and it sounded like the forensic software might have one relating to the hi number of identical searches, but data doesn't lie if you understand what you are looking at.

Jose not sure whether to answer "Yes" or "No" Here!! He has no idea, IMO.

JB, you should have anticipated it from the cross exam of Cindy's testimony. You should have hired an IT person and gotten the records yourself.

HHJP is basically asking JB if he knew Cindy was going to lie on the stand!

ug JB just stepped in it.

HHJP knows JB knew she was going to change her testimony and never informed the SA.

Please let this info in.....it should be addressed..that was just plain wrong

These are WORK RECORDS... Not time clock stamps. IMO, they are gonna SHOW without a doubt she was at work...

Not that she was punched in.

The judge is asking if JB KNEW the witness was going to LIE when she got on the stand about her employment records. JB is not getting it. If JB was aware that CA was going to LIE, JB is in trouble.

Salem

JB knew what she was going to say cause he would have never ask the question. He brought the question in and knew she would LIE cause it would help his case.

2 minutes ago »
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Make sure you are signed up for a #CaseyAnthony verdict alert now! Get it via email or text! http://goo.gl/rwwiK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971