2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But....

if they go with not a discovery violation (if we, let's say, call it a win-the-battle-lose-the-war type of thing)

is the war lost (in a sense) bc does that open a stronger angle for the mechanics of an appeal ?

Am I totally confused?

And I also have a huge problem believing Cindy would CHOOSE to fall on a sword for ICA. (claim she searched if she really didnt.... risk being charged with perjury...)

?

moo

Hi kant! :seeya:

RBBM--our Verified Lawyers have indicated that it is rare in any case to see a perjury charge actually being prosecuted. IMO, in this case, CA took a small risk (perjury prosecution) to secure what in her mind is a huge reward (saving her daughter from premeditation/the death penalty).

this defense team is a disaster - i'm really praying for a mistrial so Ms. Anthony can get a fair trial. its almost like the defense is working for the prosecution.

I would imagine when a person is guilty...an outcome like this is the result...I'm just happy there are no gloves for KC to try on to see if they fit....JMHO

Okay maybe CA is telling her lawyer, hey, I just remembered I was at work those days.....can I still testify to that?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense tried to pull another fast one.. Stipulating to work records knowing Cindy would claim "another explanation"

Can't they start the rebuttal case and do the computer guy tomorrow? Did Littman pull CA out by the ear?

CA just left with the atty. She probably is desparate as to how she can clean her lie up. Probably wants to say that it is her meds. Re: throwing out all CA testimony. the 911 calls speak for themself. They are in and they will not be thrown out, IMO. She did explain the 31 days and all that went on, but the 31 days are 31 days without the jury taking into account all that she did. Anyone else? i can't figure out what the SA will lose by having all CA;s testimony thrown out, other than the 31-days- lies. I don't think the SA would want to do this unless they were confident it would be O.K. to have CA testimony all thrown out....

She'll be confused about the 14th and 17th and claim that she thought she was off the 17th, when it was really the 14th. I don't even care what happens to her. As long as the truth is coming out. I would assume that having all of Cindy's testimony thrown out would be great. The seeds are already planted and it will be hard for jurors to forget, but I don't remember anyone else testifying about how easily Caylee could have gotten in the pool. Not to mention that changes in statements about the pool ladder itself. If I was a juror, I would already think she was a liar.

ETA: The only day I would have believed her was the first day she testified. But at the same time, I fear that I am biased by all I know about her.

Ashton asks for sidebar- likely to talk about Gentiva exec's medical concerns. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:24 PM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense tried to pull another fast one.. Stipulating to work records knowing Cindy would claim "another explanation"

Exactly! And now it's backfiring on them BIG TIME!

awwwCays.jpg

this picture actually disturbs me :(

I know its just Caylee playing but it bothers me considering what was later done to her :(

But....

if they go with not a discovery violation (if we, let's say, call it a win-the-battle-lose-the-war type of thing)

is the war lost (in a sense) bc does that open a stronger angle for the mechanics of an appeal ?

Am I totally confused?

And I also have a huge problem believing Cindy would CHOOSE to fall on a sword for ICA. (claim she searched if she really didnt.... risk being charged with perjury...)

?

moo

I think CA is used to getting her way about "things", as evidenced by past behavior - dead body smell morphs into old pizza, cleans out car trunk, gives a different hair brush, you get the picture. I don't believe she thought she'd be challanged on this.

I hope she sleeps well tonight.

My opinion only

Do we have any idea who else is testifying in the State's rebuttal?

If her mother's testimony is impeached, I'm wondering if KC will come to regret her decision to not testify.

As a wise old Ent once said, "Don't be hasty..."

I wonder if it is possible for her to change her mind even now? Or any time up until closing statements? Could she stand up and address HHJP and state she has changed her mind?

Not so sure the SA will even PUT CA on the stand. They don't need to in order to impeach her testimony on this...they only need the records guy from Gentiva.

GREAT, thanks for this, I was losing my mind here and never even thought of that! O.K. then.... again she tried to save her daughter by lying. The truth probably would have been much better for everyone. Karma is a wonderful thing. CA has done her own daughter in "re premeditation, provided of course the jury believes the chloroform testimony, and they may or may not, IMO. That would be the Vass testimony versus the DT's experts, and we know how well all of their forensic witnesses did.

O.K. CA is back. Wonder how she feels about lying now? Seriously, she is probably Ill, I know I would be .

Maybe CA is going to have a pow wow with her x co-workers to get them to agree with her story. :banghead:

This will be one of the chapters she is leaving out of her book.

Can you imagine the size of that thing? It will make "War and Peace" look like cliff notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak