2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me it would be obvious CA was not the one doing the searches on 3/17 since searches were done for facebook within 20 seconds of searches for chloroform, unless the fact that CA did not use facebook back then was not brought up. Was it brought up that CA did not use facebook at that time?

CA back in

I doubt anything comes of this toward Cindy. If they dealt with everyone who lied our courts would never keep up.

Her lies will simply help convict her daughter of the murder

I think she was genuine I don't think DS will understand it without the assistance of an expert. I will give the defense that an expert should look at the material. They are entitled that right however they shouldn't be allowed a week or something silly like that.

I agree, they have the right. But seriously, how hard is it to read these records? And what kind of expert do you call in to convert CST to EST?

Chlorophyll does not make dogs sick. Dogs eat grass (which contains chlorophyll) all the time, as do kitties.

Any pet owner knows this, since they've seen their pets munching on grass. And as this morning's testimony indicated, this family has had a LOT of pets.

CA's testimony about the computer searches is BS, IMO.
...simply FYI..and to help our fur babies:

Just found out that grass is very bad for dogs. It is an irritant to their stomach. I have been told never to allow my dog to eat grass.

Just noticed - doesn't look like Lee is next to Cindy. He must have high-tailed it outta there after his testimony!

I would imagine when a person is guilty...an outcome like this is the result...I'm just happy there are no gloves for KC to try on to see if they fit....JMHO

...........Or 'ducttape' that she might want to use on some of her 'favorite' people!!!!!!!!!! LOL, sry couldn't resist.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
If you tuned into @WESH, you would have known it was coming, since @JeffreyDeen and I were FIRST to predict State would get Cindy's records!

I respectfully disagree with rhornsby...we here at WS were the first to predict this. :giggle:

CindyAnthony back in court. Rebuttal largely will focus on her recent claims re computer searches at home.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:26 PM

The skinny: #CaseyAnthony wont testify. State wants to impeach Cindy's chloroform search testimony. Def says ambush! Arguments abt it now.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 1:25 PM

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense tried to pull another fast one.. Stipulating to work records knowing Cindy would claim "another explanation"

Exactly. At least Baez conceded that is what they did. Jeesh.

Wow, DS left and we're doing the rebuttal. Goodness, and I was joking. :)

Showed Cindy and George in their seats - Cindy was practically bent over double. Trying to hide, IMO.

this defense team is a disaster - i'm really praying for a mistrial so Ms. Anthony can get a fair trial. its almost like the defense is working for the prosecution.

Too bad we can't bring Caylee back with a mistrial. ICA has gotten a better defense than 99% of the people that are guilty and charged with murder.

Aww JA trying to prevent Pop Tarts how considerate!

So what we have here is this..

Cindy Anthony called 911 and reported that the car smelled like a dead body. Cindy Anthony was the only one who got the ball rolling on this case.

Now, due to her willingness to lie in order to take premeditation away from Casey....
She has managed to not only to get police involved in the hunt for Caylee, she has now made double sure through her lies that it is KNOWN Fact that Casey did this out of premeditation. Her words are bringing Caylee Justice, whether it was her intention or now.

Baez, Casey and Mason are afraid now because they know damn well that those records show that Cindy was sitting at her desk at work during those searches.

I thought we had to recess for the day because the DT had to talk to the computer experts? I must have misunderstood! Pleasantly surprised.

Cindy covered her a with the word 'possible.' It's 'possible' that I was home and search the records.

Except that Cindy said she remembers doing the searches -- and those are the only days the searches were made. If she were telling the truth, CA's searches would have shown up on another date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak