2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy's back in the courtroom.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Defense tried to pull another fast one.. Stipulating to work records knowing Cindy would claim "another explanation"
1 minute ago

Wonder if her family will visit her in prison after this fiasco?

Sorry but i missed something.....How did fabricating of records come into play?

I'm not sure if somebody's answered you yet or not, because I'm still a couple pages behind, but Cindy testified that her employer didn't want her to claim OT, so she wrote down that she was there when she wasn't. Obviously, this doesn't make any sense, because how does saying you're there when you're not lead to having fewer hours for the week?

CA was worried about her very sick dogs. It kinda makes you wonder if someone (cough ICA) was practicing their chloroform recipes. We know too much about their pets as it is.

Wonder how the pets were doing while Casey was gone. All better?

I think Cindy had to leave if she was being called back as a witness? DT could just stipulate the records after talking to the Compliance officer, couldnt they?

What a mess. I wonder if Baez realizes that the just told HHJP that he knew CA was going to do this...after CM pontificating about trial by ambush.

Me too! I want my share lol. I was salaried but had to fill out a time sheet for 8-5 daily but almost always worked 7:30 - 8 or 9.

I've been salary my whole career and I've never filled out a timesheet.

Just saying....

Steve Helling on Twitter inviting Magpie from Hinky for a beer with the gang! I wanna go!!

Folks CA all but the needle in her daughters arm.

This will prove that even her parents know she willfully killed her daughter. Otherwise there would have been no reason for CA to lie to say SHE was the one who did the searches. And showing these records just again brings them back to the forefront and reminds the jury again that ICA had planned this for MONTHS before she finally committed the crime. Not even ICA's searches of the one tree hill episode came in. ICA could be decimated on these searches.

After HHJP let the records in I did a HUGE fist pump!

Look, we don't even know whether these records are credible. If they are timekeeping records, they could easily just show "40 hours as scheduled" for Cindy (my company does this and nobody logs exceptions except those who do get overtime). Not being allowed to log overtime is, unfortunately, kind of common, even if it is a violation of the FLSA. But most employees don't challenge this. We have to hear what the Gentiva guy says before concluding.

However, if they have log in log out times from work systems, that would be very interesting.

I was a salaried employee and i had to sign in nd out every day but only got paid for 40 hours no matter if i worked 30 or 80 hrs.

Exactly, same here... I guess the point that I was trying to make is that no matter how many hours you actually worked in a week, they still had an accurate record via some sort of time keeping... the last company that I worked for had an expected minimum of hours that I had to work each week, many times I went WAY over that amount & was still paid the same... However, I did have to have a certain average amount of hours worked each month to qualify for benefits.:seeya:

Cindy should have always been on Caylee's side. Too bad, so sad, she chose to lie and cover up for ICA.

this picture actually disturbs me :(

I know its just Caylee playing but it bothers me considering what was later done to her :(

Same here. The other picture of Caylee trying to take off or put on some clothes. Half her face is covered and she doesn't look happy.

P.S. Yes, Sunny on HLN drives me crazy. She does not seem insightful at all.

This is huge, guys, please pray!!!!!!

If JP rules in JB favor I am going to EXPLODE....I have felt all during the trial that JP has given the DT and ICA too much leeway so as not to let an appeal work....I am beyond PO'd..This would be an awful birthday presant :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez