2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazingly, even here as the trial is wrapping up, the cliff hangers don't end. Will Cindy take the stand & plead the 5th ? She was cagey enough to testifiy, iirc, that she 'may' have been off work. It seems she can wiggle out of a purgery charge.
Boy, this case is really something.
Let's hope this is done & finished by Saturday evening.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony house tonight!

I would love to be a big ol' wasp in the same house!
2lbhkib.gif

the jury could ask to see the site, the car and to smell the cans I guess

Dang...Perry getting loud with Baez when he repeated his question to him.

For crying out loud...Baez not even paying attention!

HHJP to Mr Baez: Do you want the jury to open the can up in the jury room and SMELL IT??

JB was talking and not listening. HHJP had to re address him. As usual!

ICA is going to cry!! At least it looks like it!

Reality setting in, ICA??? She even sees how this case will turn out...and it is bringing her to/near tears. But, I think her keeping her head down is due to some serious texting on DT blackberry...she is letting her mommy and daddy have it for screwing up her defense! LOL... :floorlaugh:

Ashton wants to bring in rebuttal witness to testify the smell in the can is human decomp, not trash. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:33 PM

Perry asks how many witnesses did state call to testify about smell. Ashton says 4 or more. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:32 PM

Baez doesn't want the jurors to open the can. In his opening statement he invited the jurors to smell the can.

This is Ashtons baby here, He wants to be the first to get this evidence in a court of law ever.

Talking about the smell reminds me of a dead squirrel. Casey seriously compared the smell from a dead Caylee to a dead squirrel. :(

HHJP: Mr. Baez, do.you.want.the.jury.to.open.up.the.can.in.the.jury.room.and.smell.it?

(SPIT out by HHJP.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member