2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some jurors have already sniffed the evidence when it was passed around.

Love how the state is respectful of the court's time and tries to get issues out of the way in a timely manner, unlike Baez...who wastes time!

JA: "This jury is going to WANT to sniff the evidence in the can..."

ICA whipped he head up so fast when she heard that. lol She stared JA down and then went back down to her note taking.

Okay. When Ashton just talked about smelling the evidence, Casey looked up and I don't care what anybody says, I just saw her have a personal ofactory flashback of Caylee dead in that trunk!

I've been salary my whole career and I've never filled out a timesheet.

Just saying....

I know, I have been as well. But I believe it depends on the company you work for as to whether or not they want the salaried people to fill out something in regards to their time. I've seen it done both ways.

If I was on the jury I wouldn't want to smell it. Just sayin.....

Ashton says jury wants to smell evidence. Wants to bring Vincent back to authenticate snell in can.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:30 PM

Ashton wants to pass can (smell) around and give jurors option to smell it if they want to. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:30 PM

Ashton says its likely that the jury will want to sniff the evidence. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:30 PM

Ashton says he thinks jury is going to want to smell evidence - he noted when some did that when passed around piece of trash. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:29 PM

#CaseyAnthony Ashton: "This jury is going to want to sniff the evidence."
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 1:29 PM

Then technically you were not a salaried exempt employee and could have sued your employer for overtime violations under the FLSA.

BTW- there's a 2 year statute of limitations unless you can prove it was a willful violation (in which case the statute of limitations is extended).

This has really brought out how crooked working on salary can be. I have always felt if your on salary you get the raw end of the deal. Companies do anything to have you work more but not get paid. I do believe its more work, not less and they do care if you just leave-that's been my experience.

these cans of stink had better not turn out to be Al Capones vault

is GR there today?

Showed Cindy and George in their seats - Cindy was practically bent over double. Trying to hide, IMO.

It's amazing that she has the nerve to show her face in public after all the lies she's already been caught in. ICA learned well. Too bad CA didn't murder ICA instead of little Caylee being sacrificed

How do you post a screenshot? I took a shot of casey looking at what appeared to be a blackberry. She poked the person beside her, then she quickly put the object in her lap. I have a shot of her with what looks like the corner of a blackberry but don't have a clue how to post the shot...

i don't think they need this except if they let them open the cans.

Ashton wants to rebut defense witnesses who testified the smell in car was trash not decomposition. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:31 PM

I hope the SA asks HHJPB for a 'trip' to the recovery site so that the Jurors can see for themselves what it truly depicts.

Holy He77!!!! Is a can going to be opened for the jury?

You go Jeff!
:great::great::great:

Wonder how the pets were doing while Casey was gone. All better?

Well, we know one of the cats took a big crap on the floor. CA wrote about it in great detail in one of her more recent letters to ICA.

maybe Casey should smell the can.

It should sit in her cell with her for the rest of her living days. The smell didnt bother her too much. she drove the car forever with it. I wonder if tone smelled it on her. moo

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
The defense knew Cindy would dispute her work records which shows she worked with them behind the scenes
2 minutes ago

JA never ever misses a beat. Seriously a pleasure to watch- such a skilled lawyer.

He's such a refreshing contrast to that other lawyer on the other side of the courtroom (you know that guy whose first name also starts with J):rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela